[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Really like Ribombee, A-Muk and Palossand >Want to use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1465928320609.png (61KB, 173x152px) Image search: [Google]
1465928320609.png
61KB, 173x152px
>Really like Ribombee, A-Muk and Palossand
>Want to use all three of them on a team at once
>Huge autist for overlapping types
>Can't use Ribombee with Primarina
>Can't use A-Muk with Incineroar
>Can't use Palossand with Decidueye
What do? Should I give one of them up or just box my starter?
>>
File: IMG_1141.jpg (152KB, 750x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
152KB, 750x794px
>>31159408
Box up starter
>>
Don't evolve rowlet
>>
File: IMG_1145.png (384KB, 558x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.png
384KB, 558x840px
>>31159420
I agree with the latter
>>
Just have a team that makes you happy.

Decidueye gets access to good flying moves like brave bird so it can be a substitute flying type, so if you wanna keep the starter go with Decidueye.
>>
>>31159408
kys and grow up
>>
keep torracat
>>
>>31159408
They are my three favourites as well!
>>
>Choose rowlet
>Put an everstone on s/he as Dartrix until you find the Eviolite
>Slap the Eviolite on Dartrix
>Aways press B when s/he's evolving Until level 100
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>31159408
You have basically my team plus slowking and drampa.
Keep ribombee, you'll want at least one of them to be fast.
>>
>>31159431
That's terrible advice, the owl gets Brave Bird at level 55, up until that you'll have to make due with Pluck (although Acrobatics is a good option). I beat the E4 with mine in my team and it hadn't learned BB yet.

Honestly, Decidueye was constantly dead weight on my team. Dartrix was okay, but by the time it evolved it really couldn't pull its weight anymore. It's too slow to outspeed anything (particularly considering that important trainers EV train their mons), it's not powerful enough to one-shot anything, and it gets 2HKOd by everything. This means that most of the time it'll do little more than get one Pokémon down to 1/4 HP and then die.
>>
>>31159408
have you tried to stop being autistic?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.