[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the single greatest bit of genwun pandering Gamefreak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 10

File: red and blue.png (1MB, 1197x713px)
red and blue.png
1MB, 1197x713px
Was this the single greatest bit of genwun pandering Gamefreak has ever done?
>>
No, that would be giving Charizard and Mewtwo two mega evolutions.
>>
Stop complaining about Gen I pandering, Sinnohfetuses.
>>
>>31157835

This.
>>
>>31157835
That and the fact that you could get all the Gen one starters so easily in that game.
>we just released a new game
>b-but in case you don't like it, here's Charizard!
>>
>>31157790
>Battle """"""legend""""""" Red
>loses every time we see him post-Kanto

Really makes you think.
>>
>>31157835
>>31157859
>>31157861
>>31157862

By greatest I mean actually good
>>
>>31157790
No, that was gen 2 with the game ending after you defeat red, also giving alola forms only to gen 1 pokemon.
>>
>>31157790
>Turning Red into a autistic manchild with a shit team
No, I don't think it counts as "pandering"
>>
>>31157790
>Two megas each for Charizard and Mewtwo
>Kanto only Alolan forms
>Making Charizard a Pokeride when it isn't even native to Alola
I don't know OP
>>
>>31157870
unovabortions think all genwun pandering is bad
>>
>>31157865
He's legendarily bad.
>>
>>31157865

He only loses to other player characters because they're the one being controlled by the player. He always wins off screen.
>>
File: 1482268076945.png (127KB, 500x600px)
1482268076945.png
127KB, 500x600px
>>31157870
There's no such thing as good genwun pandering. It's called pandering for a reason, dipshit.
>>
File: Gen pandering.png (210KB, 1522x832px) Image search: [Google]
Gen pandering.png
210KB, 1522x832px
>>31157790
> literally my 12yo son's romhack
on a serious note this was the worst kanto pandering in the game.
Making the champion equivalent be weaker then kanto's E4
>>
Who the fuck started the term genwun? Stupidest term I've ever seen.
>>
>>31157958
Well, considering this is probably a few years after Red went on that mountain, this was probably Champion Lance
>>
>>31157946
There's nothing inherently wrong with pandering.

You just don't like it so you insult it like a child.
>>
>>31157985
kanto never had a champion and I think this was pre red/blue. since it says he lost to elite 4 member Lance
>>
>>31157932
>he wins the battles we never hear about, let alone see

True legend.
>>
>>31157958
>those tags though
how is your sister anon?
>>
>>31158005
Well, if it was pre-red/blue, then many years have passed since then, so Kukui probably got stronger.
>>
>>31157987
Wow, I don't like it when GF keeps sucking the worst games in the series' dicks. What a surprise.
>>
>>31157790
No, it was better when you fought him on Mt Silver. Over here he just shows up and you fight him.
>>
File: pyukumuku_by_pc_engine-dadmhsa.png (155KB, 1024x877px) Image search: [Google]
pyukumuku_by_pc_engine-dadmhsa.png
155KB, 1024x877px
>>31157958
>>31158034
>>
>>31157958
>Kukui loses to Lance when he's young
>Grows to be stronger, makes his own league

I dont see the problem desu
>>
>>31158035
Doesn't Kukui himself that he's weaker than Hala? Unless Gala and the other Alola Elite Four are as strong as a champion, it's not likely.
>>
>>31158034
> being this new
>>31158035
>then many years have passed since then, so Kukui probably got stronger.
just likr how red and blue became stronger?
>>
>>31157987
There isn't but when they do it again and again and again I have to wonder who exactly likes seeing the same shit so many times over.

Seriously people have to get sick of it sometime.
>>
>>31157958
Hope your sister is okay anon
>>
>>31158065
>>31158085
you guys are stupid.
thx for the (you)'s though
>>
>>31158079
Hala is really overhyped in the game

>Kukui and Hau constantly talking about how he's basically undefeatable when going all out
>Becomes E4 member, loses while going all out against you, Kukui, Hau, Gladion, and all of the other league defense opponents
>>
>>31158054
but gamefreak doesnt suck BWs dick
>>
>>31158106
>I was only pretending to be retarded
kys
>>
>>31158115
I wouldn't consider the league defense opponents as canon. Would be pretty crazy power creep.
>>
>>31158168
> but muh powercreep
if post game isnt canon then you facing red/blue for the battle tree isnt either.
>>
Pokemon origins
>>
>>31158145
> he doesn't rape his sister
I bet you suck dicks faggot
>>
>>31158168
I dunno, Youngster Tristen is the only really crazy one but he's the joke opponent so definitely isnt canon

Gladion, Hau, Kukui, Molayne, Plumeria, Hapu and Ryuki could all realistically beat the E4. Faba and Sophocles might be pushing it
>>
>>31157928
>le unovabortion bogeyman
>>
>>31158020

Loads of shit in fiction works like that. Why show the main character winning at mundane shit? You don't think Phoenix Wright only takes 4-5 cases a year do you?
>>
>>31158203
Okay? What do I care whether you face them or not in canon?

Nice to see I triggered one of the "muh canon" autists, though.

>>31158234
Agreed for the most part. Though I would take Kukui's own words as proof enough that he can't beat Hala.
>>
>>31158234
just because its silly doesnt make it not canon
>>
>>31158303
> reading comprehension
what I meant is what you get is what is true. league challenge is canon. just because you dont like it doesnt mean it isnt. you can have your own headcanon though faggot.
>>
>>31158303
>Though I would take Kukui's own words as proof enough that he can't beat Hala

His Pokemon are all higher leveled and he has a full team. Plus, SM puts a lot of emphasis on characters holding back and going all out in relation to their teams levels which probably means that league fight was the first time he's really shown his full power level
>>
>>31158248
Is it really mundane if the victories earn you the title of "battle legend"?

>>31158359
I know what you said.

>what you see is what you get

Giovanni must appreciate the invite to the PWT, I guess.
>>
>>31158132
Exactly, they keep sucking RBY's dick which are the worst games in the franchise.
>>
>>31157790
>New gen released during 20th anniversary
>Include references to first gen
>Pandering

Stop this meme
>>
>>31157946
The last time they tried making a game almost completely disconnected from other games, BW, they sold shit.
Having references to the old games is always a nice thing. It's bad when they do it to XY extant, but it isn't inherently a bad thing.
>>
>>31158388
Levels aren't canon indicators of strength. They're just gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>31158403
>Is it really mundane if the victories earn you the title of "battle legend"?

I don't think most people would find it that interesting to watch Red grind through previous tower clones as part of the story. Just pretend Red and Blue beat a bunch of facility leaders world wide which is why they got offered jobs to run one.
>>
>>31157790
Sometimes I forget how autistic this board is, so I appreciate threads like this giving me a little reminder.

>NO! You aren't allowed to reference the first games in the series!! I like these other games more, so why don't you reference them as much?! Pandering REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31158508
>Sometimes I forget how autistic this board is
>proceeds to argue like an autist
>>
>>31157970
Genwun comes from a backlash towards people who refuse to recognize pokemon after #152
>>
>>31158508
Anon... they put in the two main characters from the first game, not to mention the plethora of gen 1 pokemon available, and not to mention alola forms are exclusive to gen 1 pokemon as well.
>>
>>31158424
>Last game pandered even harder
>This game continues the trend
If they wanted to celebrate the 20th why did they go all out right before?
>>
>>31158504
I think it would give a great opportunity to hear about what other characters are doing and to add to the world itself. It would be nice to talk to a random NPC and hear them talk about how Red beat Cynthia or that Caitlin was promoted,etc.
>>
>>31157859
>implying they were whining about Sinnoh, Hoennbaby.
>>
I love this scene for three things

Red grew into a fine piece of meat
Pixiv redgy concept is SHUT DOWN
We finally know his whereabouts

Kinda lame how he still uses a lapras?
>>
>>31158543
Don't forget Charizard being the fly pokemon

WHEN IT COULDN'T EVEN LEARN FLY IN GEN 1
>>
>>31158596

I think that was fixed in Yellow.
>>
>>31158535
I know what genwun is. I just hate the term itself
>>
>>31157835
Is Ash Greninja Gen 6 pandering?
>>
>>31158697
no its anime pandering like pokemon yellow.
>>
>>31158556
Because they wanted people to buy XY, their first 3D games. And it worked.
Although not many people enjoyed the game, but that was because of the flaws with the story, difficulty and characters, not the genwun things.
>>
>>31158543
Malie City is specifically stated to be built by Johto people and influenced by their culture

The second largest city in Alola is basically a huge Gen 2 ad. Why aren't tou complaining about "gen 2 pandering"?

Oh I forgot, it's only pandering if it's about Gen 1, things about other gens are just "refrences"

I hope FrLG get remade just to see all the anti-genwunners get an aneurysm and die
>>
>>31158596
>Don't forget Charizard being the fly pokemon
>WHEN IT COULDN'T EVEN LEARN FLY IN GEN 1
It also isn't in the regional Dex
>>
>>31158735
>an iconic pokemon that happens to be from Gen 1 gets special treatment
>it's somehow pandering about the entire gen

>an iconic pokémon frpm Gen 6 gets spevial treatment
>i-it's not gen 6 pandering

Anti-genwunners are pathetic
>>
>>31158755
>Implying people wouldn't buy main series pokemon in full 3D no matter what
>>
>>31158806
ash greninja has literally nothing to do with the games. its a direct reference to the anime you uncultivated favela reject.
the mega mechanic is a gameplay >mechanic first introduced in the games and the two most iconic pokemons got two of them but its not genwun pandering durr.
>>
>>31158818
They would, but even more people would buy it if they saw a bunch of their favorites things in it. Just being 3D is good, but it having fan favorite things is even better. Though that was handled really poorly, but they fixed that with SM.
>>
>>31158760
>Alolan forms being only for gen 1
>Charizard
>Large quantities of gen 1 pokemon (not even taking alolan forms into consideration)
>Red and Blue
Nah brah. Just references.

>Easily missable dialog talking about another region in passing
See. They pander to other gens too you guys!!!
>>
>>31158848
>>31158848
If Charizard and Mewtwo were from gen 3 but were stil the most iconic pokémon they would still get special treatment.

Saying they are genwunner pandering is equivalent to saying Ash-Greninja is gen 6 pandering. The diffetence is that I'm self-awarr that I'm being retarded, you are an inbred moron for real
>>
>>31158869
So is Cynthia suposed to be Gen 4 pandering? Is the sharpedo ride and wally supposed to be Gen 3 pandering? Is Grimsley on Route 15 supposed to be Gen 5 pandering? Why are you so retarded?
>>
Example of how to reference gen 1 well:
>Kukui mentioning he challenged the Kanto league in his youth

How to do it poorly:
>So here's your fly pokemon. Its not native to this region and there is literally no way to get it until bank updates
>>
>>31158760
>city is a giant Gen 2 ad
>has Nugget Bridge in the middle recreated exactly
>>
>>31158897
> I was just pretending to be retarded
kys
>>
>>31158921
>Brings up singular minimal references to other generations
>Look at this pandering you fucking retard.

>Meanwhile a good chunk of the Alola dex is gen 1 and as previously mentioned. Alola forms

Also you can get Sharpedo in S/M You can't get Charizard. That's why I brought it up you fucking mong
>>
>>31158869
>Alolan forms being only for gen 1
Pure pandering, but for good reasons.

>Charizard
Any Pokemon can fit this role. It being Charizard means nothing. It's adding nothing to Gen 1 itself, thus it's not pandering.

>>Large quantities of gen 1 pokemon (not even taking alolan forms into consideration)
Merely 3% more than they should be. Considering the amount of Legends Gen 3 to 5 have, it is a completely natural number.

>>Red and Blue
Along with characters from each generation. And compared to those other characters, these two don't even have any role.
>>
>>31158924
>>Kukui mentioning he challenged the Kanto league in his youth
he lost and having him as the champion equivalent later on just makes it more anti climatic.
>>
>>31158980
>kys

Back to Leafy videos you cancerous fuck
>>
>>31158954
It makes sense how theres a big japanese-themed city in alola. Hawaii has the biggest japanese-american community in real life
>>
File: Anime Bait.jpg (127KB, 928x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Bait.jpg
127KB, 928x1399px
>>31157958
>>
>>31159001
nice assumption
I dont even watch poketubers you underage faggot.
>>
>>31158991
Yeah you're right. They just happened to a randomly pick a pokemon for fly

one that's
>Unobtainable
>From gen 1
>Is one of the most overrated pokemon from Gen 1

Complete random chance. Meaningless.
>>
>>31158983
Sina and Dexio get more battlea and more screentime than Red and Blue and I don't see you sperging out about Gen 6 pandering

The Alola dex is very balanced and hyperbole will get you nowhere, and howbis Charizard pandering? Becausr it's from Gen 1 and your babby self can't handle things from Gen 1?

I'm actually surprised you don't complain about pokémon having 4 moves as genwunner pandering, since that started in Gen 1
>>
>>31157790
What bothers me is that the game hammers you the fact that they are "Legendary Trainers", that you can't recruit them, that they'really final bosses that will always be better than you.
For Red I could almost understand, but why did Blue do to deserve this ? What makes him better than Cynthia or Wally ? For all we know he became champion and got BTFO 10 minutes later and stepped down to gym Leader, and he got beaten by various people. Fuck off with the """legendary""".
>>
>>31159068
Yeah man fuck GF using their most iconic pokèmon to advertisr things? Why don't they grab a random shitmon from Gen 5 that nobofy likes?
>>
>>31159092
Like Stoutland?
>>
>>31159079
red lost more battles then blue.
blue loses to : red/gold
red: gold/nate/sun
>>
>>31157870
no
>>
>>31159074
I will readily admit that Sina and Dexio had no reason to return.

and once more.
>Unobtainable
>Is only the most loved pokemon of Gen 1
I would still take issue if it was obtainable in game but much less so than I do now.
There's a reason I'm not complaining about Tauros, Machamp and Lapras
>>
>>31159068
Yes, that's exactly how you miss the point.

What I said was not that it was a randomly picked Pokemon, but rather it being Charizard means nothing. How does it being Charizard add anything to Gen 1? It doesn't. Thus it's not pandering.

They could've picked any Pokemon, like a Staraptor, for example. Would anything have been different? No, other than the fact no one would've given a single shit about it. Charizard is the Pokemon that deserved this feature more than other, by simply being popular and first in line. No other Pokemon fits the role better.
>>
>>31158427
>The last time they tried making a game almost completely disconnected from other games, BW, they sold shit.
>Believing this
Kek
>>
There are people who dont like riding on charizard?

I hate genwunners but i appreciate gen 1 elements with open arms
>>
>>31159092
>Drifblim, Skarmory, Fearrow, Honchkrow, Toucannon

All pokemon they could of used and look a gen 1 pokemon!!! but they chose to make it a pokemon not in the regional dex.
>>
>>31159068
The issue is that it's unobtainable.
If you've got a problem with them using one of the most iconic and popular Pokemon to fly, you're an idiot.
>>
let's list all of the genwun panderings in XY and SM!
>>
>>31159131
>no reason to return

Anon by your retarded logic is Gen 6. Just admit it outright instead of dancing around the point

Charizard is not gen 1 pandering you fucking retard, Charizard could be from Gen 4, if it had the same popularity he'd still be used. Might as well call the Lucario statue in Kalos gen 4 pandering
>>
>>31159165
Charizard is kiawe's personal gift

Dont hate it
>>
>>31157902
He always was autistic.
>>
>>31159168
>The issue is that its unobtainable
No shit. Its only the thing brought up most in regards to Charizard's inclusion as the flying ride.

If Charmander were catchable a bunch of people would stop accusing it of Gen 1 Pandering but its not and so Charizard is out of place and awkward in the ride roster.
>>
>>31159182
How can 1 anon be an entire pokemon generation? Must be a fat fuck.
>>
>>31159214
>If Charmander were catchable a bunch of people would stop accusing it of Gen 1
No, they would complain even more because we can now have a Gen 1 starter in our team again.
>>
>>31159079
Wally didn't do anything
>>
>>31159165
>Drifblim, Fearrow, Honchkrow, Toucannon
>None of those Pokemon is even 4 feet
>>
>>31157790
No, literally all of gen2 was gen1 pandering.
>>
>>31158994
>having him as the champion equivalent
people still don't get Kukui is not the champion or any equivalent to it? The equivalent actually is your characters as Blue and Kukui as Red
>>
>>31159274
Well, their choices were a bit limited back then. It was either Genwun pandering, or no pandering and just a really shitty region.
>>
>>31159274
gen 2 is DIRECT SEQUEL to gen 1.
>>
>>31159146
Then why do we use the dog for the item finder?
Possibly one of the ugliest, dumbest, and most hated pokemon from the worst gen.

Why couldn't it have been Arcanine? a MUCH more popular Pokemon? hmmmmmm?
>>
>>31159274
The only "pandering" is Charizard on the opening.
>>
>>31157970

It was adapted from the Transformers fandom, where Transformerfags had the same issues with Nostalgiafags as we do, but those Nostalgiafags were called GeeWun, because the first Transfomers was referred to G1, and those people would not count or call any Transformers show/merchandise shit that came out after G1.
>>
>>31159528
>first few routes full of pidgey/caterpie/weedle
>gym leaders use almost exclusively kanto pokemon
>villains are literally Team Rocket
>baby pokemon exclusive to kanto pokemon
>latter half of the game is in kanto
>every gen1 kanto gym leader is in the game in some capacity
>endboss is Red
Yeah, nah
Gen 2 is gen 1.5 and no other generation has come close to this insane level of kantofaggotry without being a straight remake
>>
>>31159605
>region next to Kanto has similar pokemon
wew lad
>>
>>31159605
>>baby pokemon exclusive to kanto pokemon

Togepi, you know the very JOHTO pokemon to introduce you to the baby pokemon concept.

>>every gen1 kanto gym leader is in the game in some capacity

Giovanni
>>
>>31159605
>every gen1 kanto gym leader is in the game in some capacity
Giovanni, he's in HGSS but he was not in GSC at all.
>>
>>31157970
Clearly you haven't seen the genwunnersame use the term "newgenner"
>>
>>31159750
>>region next to Kanto
even more pandering
>>
>>31157958
>Making the champion equivalent be weaker then kanto's E4
The guy traveled to Kanto when he was young, I'm pretty sure he became stronger since
>>
>>31159763
Giovanni is still important to the plot
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (21KB, 438x431px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
21KB, 438x431px
SM had so much Genwun pandering that it barely felt like it's own region.
>Majority of Pokeride mons are Genwun
>Genwun references around every corner
>BATTLE LEGENDS!1!1 REED N BLU XD
>Majority of Pokémon available (entirely) are Genwun
>Defended by Genwunners despite being a shit game
>>
>>31160025
>The guy traveled to Kanto when he was young, I'm pretty sure he became stronger since
just like blue and red became stronger after all this years?
>>
>>31159605
Agreed. Gen 2 was worst gen. And not because of the pandering.
>>
>>31160025
why do people always try to justify age as if its going to change anything?
red/blue were 10 as champions.
iris was 12 as champions.
Also red and blue didnt improve one bit after gsc.
>>
>>31159605
>a sequel references the previous (and only other) game
wow fuck this pandering
>>
File: tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg~c200.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg~c200.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>31159988
Everything is genwun pandering. Wake up Mareeple.
>>
>>31160067
>Implying level have any meaning story wise
>When god like pokemon are encounterable at level 45
>>31160099
I don't know but now the guy has an overall far better team than Blue in RBY or Red in HGSS
>>
File: korean kukui.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
korean kukui.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>31157958
>Kukui loses to the Kanto League
>disappointed, he manipulates the Alola region into building its own League
>he then sets up the PC to become Champion-worthy, while secretly raising a starter that can defeat the PC's starter
>this is all so he can become the first champion of the Alola region and become a true legend, all for the sake of his ego

Kukui was the true villain of the story.
>>
>>31159605
It's kind of funny that gen 2, which is filled with Kanto pokemon, lets you go to Kanto, and has the same villain team as in Kanto, felt the least like a retread by virtue of taking these repeated elements and sequelizing them.
>>
>>31160101
all other sequel relied less on references
>>
>>31159605
if gen 2 came out nowadays /vp/ would hate it for genwun pandering
>>
>>31160146
team=\= skills
red is proof of it.
>Status of legend
> uses pikachu
>>
Gen 6
>Charizard and Mewtwo get 2 mega evolutions
>Wake up sleeping snorlax
>given gen 1 starters
>Viridian forest
>You get Mewtwo the exact same way as gen 1
Gen 7
>Red and Blue
>Kanto only Alola forms
>Nugget Bridge
>Tunnel made from Diggletts
>>
>>31159150
well, they did.
>>
They're the first games, the most iconic, and the ones that started the Pokemon craze. Why shouldn't they pander to gen 1? Gen 5 is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>31158897

>If Charizard and Mewtwo were from gen 3 but were stil the most iconic pokémon they would still get special treatment.

but they aren't and they wouldn't
no pokemon besides lucario (and thats only because gamefreak FORCED us to like lucario) is from another gen besides 1 and actually popular and acknowledged as such.
>>
>>31159605
>>>gym leaders use almost exclusively kanto pokemon
That's some actual bullshit
>>
>>31160739
He's right. The only ones who use any Johto Pokemon are Whitney, Jasmine, Pryce, and Clair
>>
File: 1483247254311.jpg (381KB, 756x756px)
1483247254311.jpg
381KB, 756x756px
>It's an 'Unovabortion complaining about gen 1 pandering because he wasn't even born when Red/Blue released in the west and he's jealous that his first gen was shit and he never experienced the craze' episode
>>
>>31160739
Unless you were referring to the actual fact, he's right.
>Falkner uses Pidgey and Pidgeotto
>Bugsy uses Metapod, Kakuna and Scyther
>Whitney uses Clefairy (and Miltank)
>Morty uses the Gastly Line Exclusively
>Jasmine uses Magnemite (and Steelix)
>Chuck uses Poliwrath and Primeape
>Pryce uses Seel, Dewgong (and Piloswine)
>Clair uses Dragonair (and Kingdra)
>>
>>31160841
but there's more Unova references in SM than Kanto
>>
>>31157958
That tab baiting.
Solid work anon.
>>
>>31157958
You don't have a sister, so you?
>>
>>31160866
Not even remotely true and you know it.
They're there for sure but Gen 1's beats 5's in quantity and Magnitude
>>
>>31160866
this.>>31160053
>>
>>31160866
?
>>
>>31160663
And the point is that Charizard getting two megas is not genwunner pandering you numbskull, Charizard got special treatmente because it's popular as fuck, it doesn't matter which gen it came from
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.