[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Emma was one of the few good characters in XY and yet she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: emma.gif (412KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
emma.gif
412KB, 540x300px
>Emma was one of the few good characters in XY and yet she was overshadowed by being part of a post-game no one gives a shit about
Why did that have to happen?
>>
>>31157276
Literally who
Also absolutely worst Generations episode
>>
>>31157276
>Malva was one of the few redeeming aspects of Team Flare, being an e4 member and a Team Flare admin
>only appearance outside e4 is minor cameos on the Holoshitter and one (1) bit in the Looker quest
>instead we got dude scientists lmao
What did GF intend with this.
>>
>>31157276
>>31157276
She looks like one of those filthy franco-algerian mudslimes
>>
>>31157276

Maybe if you guys shut the fuck up about HURR NO POST GAME people wouldn't have been dillusioned to think this existed
>>
>>31157276
Her entire sidequest took place in the worst designed city too.
>>
>>31157332
This

Honestly, I was so fucking pissed off with XY at that point that I deleted the game right after finishing the game

Does the manga at least make her good? I started reading that shit a few weeks ago
>>
>>31157380
Lucky guys.
>>
>>31157486
She dies_____
>>
>>31157486

Yes yes yes. She's a tragic character from the get go, but she still tries her best to be useful.

Although it doesn't help that she's a traitor because she was aware of what was happening when she was in the Essentia suit, but she didn't care because she felt like she could do anything and didn't have to be afraid anymore.

The manga portrays her really well.
>>
>>31157509
So will your mother, in her sleep tonight, if you don't reply to this post, and no immunities can save you.
>>
>>31157486
>>31157521

Fug, you were talking about Malva.

She has a huge rule in the manga. She controls the media and nobody really knows about Team Flare and their activities, plus she's the one with the last starter, Fennekin.

She's basically a tumblr girl and gets triggered every time Lysandre brings up Diantha because she wants Lysandre to fuck her and call her Daddy.
>>
>>31157427
This. So many retarded casuals complaining about "THERE'S NOTHING TO DO" but when show them something, their answer is "That doesn't count/I didn't bother checking it".
>>31157440
It's the best city, only a six years old wouldn't be able to navigate through it.
>>
>>31157533
really
>>
>>31157533
Why is this shit still around?!
>>
>>31157589
It's not that Lumiose is difficult to navigate, it's that it's fucking annoying to navigate.
>>
>>31157276
most of the pokemon fanbase are casuals , they dont finish the games.
>>
>>31157276
Emma a best
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.