[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every region has pokemon "professors" >Many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Every region has pokemon "professors"
>Many regions have organizations dedicated to studying pokemon, their attacks, their biology, abilities, and whatnot
>Virtually anything interesting about them is completely unknown despite all this massive research and them being at the center of everything

Are all scientists and researchers completely incompetent in the pokemon world? They managed to find out fuck all about pokemon. Literally a ten year old with a glorified note-taking app is more of a researcher than any of them.
>>
>>31154812
They all have specific studies.

A lot is known about Breeding and what may come out of an egg, because Elm. Hoenn and Unova's Habitat lists come from their professor's research.

The only joke us Sycamore, who knows very little about Mega Evolution, despite Lucario Town existing
>>
>>31154960
What did Oak even do besides creating an empty Pokedex?
>>
What was professor Ivy studying? Remember when Oak had like 3 different assistance?
>>
>>31155049
>anime
lyl
>>
>>31154960
Elm did not say anything about IVs, natures, how they're passed on, how everstones, destiny knots, incenses, etc work in relation to breeding and so on. Hell, they don't even know where the eggs come from. He calls himself a professor?
>>
>Corless
>obsessed with pokemon research
>found out shit you can figure out in 10 minutes
>>
>>31155049
Wasn't it the pink pokemon?
>>
>>31155338
Nah something to do with the winged mirages
>>
Considering most kids drop out of school at age 10 to pursue a career in adventuring, maybe we should be asking what's wrong with the system.
>>
File: 1479598063070.png (50KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1479598063070.png
50KB, 155x154px
Is it a coincidence how Rowan did ponder about the possibility of legendaries evolving and then three generations later we get our first evolving legendary.
>>
>>31155430
Considering that the next remakes in line would be DP, probably not.

God I fucking hope we don't get DP remakes, I'd take another trip to Kanto over that.
>>
>>31155394
Actually, according to the anime, kids are only given 6 months off school to go adventure. Ash was just delinquent and asked his mom to tell the school to give him more time.
>>
>>31155454
Really? What's the explanation for Gary then?
>>
>>31155540
He grew up and became a researcher.
>>
>>31155551
But he's the same age as Ash.
>>
>>31154971
According to Anime Canon, his research field is human-Pokémon relations.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.