[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What arguments are used for Stars being a sequel and what arguments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: taNmDp.png (650KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
taNmDp.png
650KB, 640x489px
What arguments are used for Stars being a sequel and what arguments are used for it being a third version?
>>
There won't be a Stars.
>>
>>31149323
The next fktard who does not get that Stars is a working title.
Is this bait?
>>
>>31149323
The code name is stars like the sun moon codename was rainbows.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 524x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 524x304px
>>31149323
I'm sure it'll be a sequel akin to BW2. I mean we haven't seen a third version since Platinum, and considered how poor their sales are compared to their predecessors, I don't see GF making another third game anytime soon
>>
>>31149366
We know it's a fucking working title but what are we supposed to call it? Do we have to just guess at it because calling something by the only title we know it by triggers you?
>>
3rd version, Pokemon Planet or sequels as Pokemon Sun2 Moon2
>>
Third version called Pokemon Prism
>>
>Sequel
Takes place after the E4 is established. Nebby and the Ultra Beasts aren't around at first. Gladion is the head of Aether Foundation, and is the one who starts your journey (Kukui is busy at this point in time).

>Third Version
Sun and Moon, but better optimized. All it needs.
>>
>>31151511
>Pokemon Planet

Sounds like a spinoff if you ask me
>>
>>31151543
>Nintendo shuts down Pokemon Prism
>Fans wonder why
>Official Pokemon Prism is released
I see you Game Freak
>>31151570
True, like some kind of MMO.
>>
>>31149323
>turns out to be a Pokemon Stadium like game
>Pokemon All-Stars
>>
>>31149323
What arguments are used for Stars being a thing that aren't "my journalist said so"?
>>
>>31151447
>we know
yeah no
>>
>>31151617
Being part of a leak that has had other parts of it turn out to be true.
>>
File: 2iiwk1s.gif (2MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
2iiwk1s.gif
2MB, 375x283px
>>31151441
>Emerald at the bottom
>>
>>31151626
those parts were revealed to be true before the leak itself
>>
>>31151441
Yeah, in comparison to some of the best-selling games of all time they're a bit of a flop. But in isolation, if you make a game and sell 6 million units then it's probably worth making.
>>
>>31149366
>Stars is a working title
>Don't call it by its working title
Is this bait?
>>
>>31151617
Nope

Honestly if you ignore the "leak", I'd assume the next game will still be on 3DS since GF themselves said they want to wait and see how people actually use the Switch, probably to see if it will carry on their portable philosophies or if everyone will just play it at home

I don't mind moving on to new hardware but I hope it isn't the Switch when patents have confirmed the thing uses its fucking cooling fan in portable mode which sounds like a disaster on multiple levels
>>
New game is going to be called Pokemon Eclipse, screen cap this guy's my dad works for nintendo
>>
>>31149323
It's not really "arguments". Entirely speculation that S/M were originally Switch games, then downgraded to 3DS. Stars would be the Switch version proper.
Also if you believe that S/M is missing content, in the form of Trials for the remaining Z-Crystals, move tutors, or the fourth island in general.

As for the sequel, there's only plot reasons to do it.
>>
Well, Necrozma can be explained in both a 3rd version or a sequel

Both versions can also have the datamined walking animations for every pokemon

I highly doubt a 3rd version would have gyms, unless that's some HG/SS level of post-game content, while a sequel would fit more for gyms

Lillie could come back in a sequel, while a 3rd version couldn't really bring her back unless there's some kind of post-game content that takes place in the future or somethin

The fossil park would probably fit more for a sequel, the unused golf course can work for both a 3rd version and a sequel

However, it seems WAY too early to announce sequels on Jan 12th, while a 3rd version could probably be announced on Jan 12th, but if it's sequels they're working on they could just say that they're working on a new game and not say what it is, I dunno
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.