[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sylveon will have a Dragon-type counterpart because Eeveelutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1472919597196.jpg (116KB, 430x460px) Image search: [Google]
1472919597196.jpg
116KB, 430x460px
>Sylveon will have a Dragon-type counterpart because Eeveelutions are released in pairs every odd generation, with one being stronger against the other
>Sylveon doesn't get a counterpart

>Pokemon that evolve via Stone won't get Mega Evolutions
>Gallade gets a Mega Evolution

>They're never going to introduce a Legendary that isn't a single stage
>Legendaries are introduced that aren't single stage

>Z is confirmed because patterns
>It is not confirmed

Are patternfags the absolute worst posters on /vp/?
>>
I hate the chinese zodiac meme. All I can do is hope that next gens starters stop it but I'm sure they'll pull some mental gymnastics like they always do.
>>
Reminder that Grey is coming soon and Stars is totally a sequel to SM
>>
No because the zodiac pattern is true
>>
>Ice Stone, Sun Stone, Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone
>>
>>31147388
>Pokemon that evolve via Stone won't get Mega Evolutions
>Gallade gets a Mega Evolution
Why would anybody ever think that?
>>
File: 1481950074210.png (36KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
1481950074210.png
36KB, 320x243px
>>31147557
People are stupid.
>>
>>31147419
The latter could actually happen, not exactly Stars seeing as how a lot of people will want to see how Lillie's Story concludes in Kanto.
>>
>>31147417
>Thinking meme shitposters will stop shitposting
That's your mistake anon
>>
All I want is an steel Eeveelution called Blunteon.
>>
>>31147781
DUDE
>>
>>31147388
7.5 confirmed: Star Delta Z. South Kalos, Kanto 12 years later AND Alola with gyms. Johto megas confirmed.
>>
>>31147388
>anti-shitposting shitposter
Well there's posters like you. A thread died because of this meta shit.
>>
>>31147388
>No speculation allowed
>>
>>31148770
Nothing wrong with speculation, it's fun. It's when you think that patterns are set in stone and shitpost about it constantly it becomes a problem
>>
>>31147388
Patterens exist but can be breaken.
>>
>>31147417
Ok but it's not really mental gymnastics. It's not obvious, sure, likely because they didn't want literally a flaming animal every gen.

What happens in gen 12 when they all fit? Do you still point to Cyndaquil (which TOTALLY isn't called the Fire Mouse Pokémon in japanese) and Fennekin (because foxes and dogs TOTALLY don't change place on some older versions of the chinese zodiac, and also because foxes are TOTALLY not similar enough to dogs to not matter when you look at the ehole collection of them) and say "Ha! BTFO!"
>>
>haha look at me I'm so superior because I was totally right about everything while you were wrong
both sides are shit
>>
>>31147557
coincidence + autism = muh patterns
>>
>>31147811
WEED
>>
>>31147417
you're dumb. the zodiac theory is real. you're just too stupid to see it.
>>
>>31148948
The issue is that you are dealing with a company that has a lot of autists working on the game. Like how all the Ultra Space-related mons have prime numbers for all their stats.
>>
>>31149153
>>31148865
>>31147428
LMOA

Every time
>>
>>31149177
Every RIGHT time.
Seriously, how can people be so correct?
>>
>>31147417
They win Olympic gold medal from the reaching they do
>>
>>31149188
lol
>>
>>31149135
LMAO
>>
>>31148865
The only one that has a fox in it replaces dragon with fox, not dog with fox. Goats and sheep are used interchangeably because of translation issues, not dogs and foxes.

I personally don't think it's true because it's limiting to restrict yourself to a handful of animals or what you can twist to fit the zodiac. It'd be a neat coincidence if true though.
>>
>>31149153
Of course its real, its an existing theory, somebody believes in it, that makes it a real theory. But not accurate.
>>
>>31147417
I remember I once made a thread some time ago concerning this

>new starters revealed
>fire type is legless, and only slightly resembles a snake
>those who believe in the chinese zodiac theory use the evolutionary term of "snaking" to justify the fact that it is indeed a snake
>arguments go down
This just FEELS like something that would happen.
Alternate ending:
>evo revealed
>it gets legs
>hysteria ensues
>>
>>31149483
They would still have "Snake", "Rabbit", "Ox", "Goat/Ram", and "Horse" which is 5 generations worth and as noted, some of them are dubious overall on "is an X" such as Charizard being a flying lizard, dog/fox usually being different animals in the system with fox being a lazy fuck who didn't get one, so is a vague association at most instead of a strict law. 2 legs final form will never die.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.