[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There will never be demakes of Gens 3, 4, and 5 using the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1483166817084(1).jpg (205KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1483166817084(1).jpg
205KB, 1439x1374px
>There will never be demakes of Gens 3, 4, and 5 using the Crystal engine putting them in the original and pristine Pokemon aesthetic
>Pokemon will never be as perfect as it was during Gen 1 through 5 again unless the franchise's entire design philosophy and staff are changed and refurbished
>Masuda's tainting of the franchise will never go away
>We will never get a complete reboot of the franchise for a new era with completely new Pokemon and fundamental gameplay
>Pokemon will eventually become mobilefag shit
>GAME will never become competent developers who know how to make proper games for the current gamer
>Gen 5 will never be topped as the pinicle of the series
>Pokemon will never be redeemed
>>
File: YOU GOT MY INTEREST.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YOU GOT MY INTEREST.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>31143674
>mfw new Pokemon have Crystal style animation in Prism
Why are Crystal sprites so based?
>>
>>31143674
>We will never get a complete reboot of the franchise for a new era with completely new Pokemon and fundamental gameplay
People would tear GF a few new assholes if that happened
>>
>>31143699
Game Freak was so much better off with sprites than 3D

They need to outsource their fucking departments
>>
Sun and Moon were actually the best Pokemon games to be released, so there is a lot of wrong shit with the things you pointed out.
>>
>>31143739
People tear GF new butts over anything
If done right it'd be for the best
>>
File: bc2fbd6.jpg (42KB, 467x503px) Image search: [Google]
bc2fbd6.jpg
42KB, 467x503px
>>31143674
>Sun and Moon were actually the best Pokemon games to be released
This is what GOrphans believe
>>
Retard.
>>
>>31143897
Faggot
>>
>>31143910
Nigger
>>
spritefags are cancer
go play your shitty romhacks are be angry grandpas
>>
>>31143921
poopoo dumbdumb head face stupid!!! >:(
>>
>>31143945
You're not old enough to post here
Your first game was probably XY
>>
>>31143674
>>We will never get a complete reboot of the franchise for a new era with completely new Pokemon and fundamental gameplay
>>Gamefreak will never completely change the entire franchise and success to gamble on something that could potentially destroy the entire franchise and goodwill from longtime fans to appease a vocal autist on a chinese cartoon image board

see this is why you will never be successful in life. Retards like you would try to tear Disneyworld down to start a completely new amusement park
>>
>>31144037
nigga, there exist so many pokemon games with different gameplay that I really don't know what point youre even making.
>>
>>31144000
trips confirm
>>
>>31144059
the point that a complete reboot is fucking retarded
>>
>>31143782
>If done right
It wouldn't be and you know it.
>>
>>31144092
Fuck off Typhlosionfag
>>
>>31144151
name one franchise where a complete reboot was successful besides superhero movies

protip: you can't
>>
>>31144186
>Metal Gear
>Mega man
>GTA
>Zelda
>Sonic
>Teen Titans GO
>>
File: 6dc[1].jpg (39KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
6dc[1].jpg
39KB, 640x428px
>>31144218
>>Sonic
>>Sonic
>>Sonic
>>Sonic
>>Sonic
>>
>>31144186
>Tomb Raider
>Metal Gear
>Megaman
>Metroid Prime for GameCube
>Doom?
>>
>>31144262
You got proven wrong so you're gonna laugh at me for answering with a game that I may or may not even play?
Pathetic!
>>
>>31144443
>>31144444
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.