[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Please take my Pokemon on a magnificent adventure!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rscuqhbblk1y.png (168KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
rscuqhbblk1y.png
168KB, 750x750px
>"Please take my Pokemon on a magnificent adventure!"
>I already have a team of 6 Pokemon I love and have bonded with
>The game is pretty much over anyway
Why couldn't Lily just keep Nebby? I could have just caught a Cosmog in the isle of the Sun/Moon or whatever.
It's another instance of this game's mechanics just making me sad because GameFreak didn't put any thought into how the player would react to the story.
>>
>Bonding with Data

kyk
>>
>>31141372
>Nebby is now an Uber fighting machine
>Lillie is a beginning trainer
>Lillie will be fighting shitty low leveled Pokemon because of that
>Nebby wants to keep exploring Alola and fight strong opponents
>you still explore the Alola region and are going to fight strong opponents
hmm
>>
>>31141418
>Nebby wants to keep exploring Alola and fight strong opponents
>Banned from Battle Tree and Royale
>Has been to basically everywhere but a few places in Alola
>>
File: gPh0rK2.jpg (137KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
gPh0rK2.jpg
137KB, 1536x2048px
>>31141410
>Purposely ignoring story immersion
Please stop finding the pixels on your screen cute, they're just a collection of lights under a transparent material. It's weird that you find that cute.
>>
>>31141418
>Post game bans Nebby
Fuck this game. I honestly think a complete story overhaul could have saved it but the story really kills it. It's like they hate everything I love about Pokémon
>>
>>31141372
>Players buy S or M because they prefer Solgaleo/Lunala
>Game introduces the box legend in an unexpected and new way, and creates a perfectly legitimate reason through the plot that it would like to join your team
>You get to play with your new pokemon

No, OP. GF didn't put any thought into how autistic you are. It's a game about collecting and using hundreds of monsters, not 6 and only 6
>>
>>31141495
For a 20th anniversary title, they did a good job of satisfying nobody in the fandom. Fucking greatest blunder in the series for sure.
>>
>>31142443
I like the game but it has a lot of flaws
>>
>>31142443
>best selling since d/p
>greatest blunder
>>
>>31141372
>>31141372
>GameFreak didn't put any thought into how the player would react to the story.

Does this includes how they just assumed that people would LOVE to be Lillie's bodyguard for the whole game?
>>
>>31144119
Guess call of duty is the greatest game of all time then
>>
>>31144247
Justin Bieber is fucking great dude, I mean, baby.

Baby baby ohhhhh.
>>
>>31144140
Fucking this, hated having that cunt around literally everywhere I went. Just put her in the Aether base and nowhere else.
>>
File: 1483194857693.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
1483194857693.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
>>31145009
>>31144140
I'm glad you anons agree.
>>
>>31141410
well bonding is a mechanic in sun and moon...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.