[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of setups are you guys running on pic related? I knew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 798Kartana.png (94KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
798Kartana.png
94KB, 416x416px
What kind of setups are you guys running on pic related? I knew what to do with one, but I have 4 of them
>>
>>31139391
timid let's you have a speed boost with beast boost but it's a meme set

at that point your beter off running agility scizor or something
>>
jolly, max speed+attack
x scissor
sacred sword
leaf blade
smart strike
>>
>>31139418
Timid with 17 attack IVs max, to be precise. But yeah...
>>31139465
is the best set for it, give or take X Scissor based on personal preference or whatever you need to combat.
>>
>>31139485
wasn't it 19 IVs?
>>
i run it on false swipe, leaf blade, air slash and x-scissor.

i only use it to ev train my other pokemon but i became bros with him
>>
>>31139569
this is a thread for competitive, buddy.
>>
Can someone trade me a Kartana pls? All the GTS retards only want Lunala or Celesteela. I've put a Pheromosa on the GTS. I don't care about natures or anything I just want to complete the fucking dex
>>
>>31139465
This but with Night Slash instead of X-Scissor.
>>
>>31139503
17, 19, somethingteen.
>>
>>31141339
If you're not furlisify, I can just copy paste you one of my injected ones.
>>
>>31141339
>GTS retards only want celesteela

Can someone explain why that is a bad trade? I tried to get a celesteela for my kartana as they are version exclusive counterparts and there's four of each. Thought that was reasonable, but everyone seems to want either Tapu koko or a different celesteela for celesteela
>>
>>31141921
Because I've already traded one of my Celesteelas for a Buzzwole. (2 of each in both versions). And there's 4 of each for Kartana and Pheromosa so it only makes sense
>>
>>31141921
>and there's four of each
try again
>>
>>31141903
That would be good.
and why would I be him?
>>
>>31141339
Are you implying you haven't caught them all?
>>
>>31141961
Ah I see, I assumed it was two pheromosas and four celesteelas. Now I see that I fucked up when I traded my buzzwole for a pheromosa thinking they had the same number instead of a celesteela
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.