[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only one pokemon per trainer >Can only battle for a limit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Picture.png (16KB, 492x390px) Image search: [Google]
Picture.png
16KB, 492x390px
>Only one pokemon per trainer
>Can only battle for a limit amount of turns per day

What is even the point in this fucking place it's just a worse E4, why couldn't it be like the restaurants in gen 6
>>
Exit before the turns are up and you can do it as much as you want, dumbass.
>>
>>31136035
uh i didn't thought that would work but that doesn't really make up for being a pointless waste of space
>>
>>31136050
It certainly is much faster than other restaurants though.
>>
>>31136029
How high do the levels go up? I remember returning to the restaurant after finishing the second island and Pokemon were still like lv.13
>>
>>31136067
no it's not, leveling up in Le Wow was much faster and gave you more money as well
>>
>>31136092
>1 turn battles aren't faster that forced 3-turns battles
This is bait, right?
>>
>>31136152
>1 turn battles
yeah with only one pokemon each, usually around lvl 55 instead of 63 and we also have to take count the exp. scaling
yeah i suppose it's faster... to exit immediately and start grinding in another place
>>
>>31136187
wait i also forgot about O-powers, add it to the list
>>
Buffet is for grinding when you don't quite have what you need to sweep the E4 with ease. I prefer it for leveling up Pokemon just for filling out the pokedex with evolutions. One thing that pissed me off about Le Wow and E4 grinding for this purpose is when a Pokemon evolves to the stage I want it to, but now I have to sit locked in here dumping worthless experience onto this sufficiently evolved/leveled Pokemon when I'd rather just leave and replace it with the next Pokemon I need to level.

For powerleveling up to 100, as far as in-game grinding is concerned, the E4 completely outclasses it. Unfortunately, because the E4 isn't great for that either. Plaza I believe is the best if you exploit it right.
>>
What was the point of the buffet queen, she doesn't give anything to you after beating her
>>
GF really dropped the ball with capping pokemon this time. Its like they really want you to use the shitty frsfival plaza
>>
>>31136675
But Festival Plaza is so slow, boring and repetitive that they had to give people a reason to use it.
That's how good game design works, right? Instead of making something more fun, just make it more efficient.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.