[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we take all of the good parts of pokemon games and put them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1471636700816.gif (347KB, 426x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471636700816.gif
347KB, 426x298px
ITT we take all of the good parts of pokemon games and put them into one pokemon game (but only list 1-3 per post)

>Trainer/Gym rebattling
>Battle Frontier
>X/Y levels of customization
>>
>>31135182
> gym
> battle frontier
kek get this outdated shit outta here
battle frontier shills are worst then genwunners
>>
>>31135202
the battle frontier was the best form of post game we've ever gotten. would you like some fries with your tree?
>>
>>31135209
>was the best form of post game we've ever gotten
no nobody barely finished that shit
>>
>>31135209
battle frontier is overrated get over it.
>>
>>31135233
this was supposed to be a thread about good pokemon features not casual shitbabies
>>
>>31135238
>this was supposed to be a thread about good pokemon features
then dont post battle frontier you faggot.
you asked for good features and we sre telling you its shite.
>>
ITT:OP is a giant faggot
>>
>>31135268
>>31135253
>t-the battle tree is enough post game for me
>m-multiple facilities with different gimmicks?!?
>TOO HARD AND SHIT
>>
>>31135182
> muh battle frontier
NO
>>
>>31135280
>>m-multiple facilities with different gimmicks?!?
that nobody fucking cares about.
> TOO HARD AND SHIT
who are you quoting?
>>
>>31135182
>he thinks we want battle frontier
hahaha
>>
Some underrated features:
>Calling your mom in black2 white2.
Not everyone took advantage of this, but in b2w2 your mom was an adventurer just like you back in the day, so whenever you got to a new town you could call her and ahe would tell you cool trivia about the town. Just a nice world building mechanic that lets you actually enjoy having a mom while letting you learn more backstory.
>At least one grueling, long path
I remember that snow mountain climb in sinnoh really adding some hair to your chin. Not every route should be like this, but every game should have a route that really tests your endurance that isn't just the obvious victory road. A lot of future games kill this by setting out remote healers, a la B/W. Just let some secions be hard. The kids will be alright.
>plenty of off paths to explore
I think this is part of the secret to why gold/silver were so fun. Before the first gym alone you had three completely optional areas to explore. Three of the gyms you could easily do in any order you wanted. You could completely skip entire caves and routes if you wanted. It wasn't to the point were you were literally playing skyrim, but that really changed the at times way too linear structure of pokemon games.
>>
Also, can you team skull rapscallions calm your tits about battle frontier? No one cares either way. There are more features to a game than just that ffs.
>>
>Pokemon World Tournament
>Mother saving money
>DexNav
>Walking pokemon (make it optional because I know some of you are autistic as fuck)
>Pokemon Amie
>>
>>31135400
>I remember that snow mountain climb in sinnoh really adding some hair to your chin.
You remember wrong, that moment was one of the easiest in the franchise.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.