[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try to turn Missingno into an actual Pokemon, with its own stats,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: MissingNo..png (117KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
MissingNo..png
117KB, 560x560px
Try to turn Missingno into an actual Pokemon, with its own stats, moves, abilities and whatnot.
>>
File: Pokemon Prism_1482784229824.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Prism_1482784229824.png
3KB, 160x144px
>>31132889
Is pokemon prism representation banned?
>>
>>31132889
It's kind of hard to make into a Pokémon, but I found people inside of it.
>>
File: IMG_5970.jpg (63KB, 664x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5970.jpg
63KB, 664x861px
>>31133093
>>
>>31133119
I think they are Team Skull.
>>
>>31133138
The first one is Aether grunt, second one is Team Skull grunt, and the third one is Bad Guzma/Good Guzma.
>>
>>31132991
What are its stats?
>>
File: Pokemon Prism_1483167980820.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Prism_1483167980820.png
3KB, 160x144px
>>31133173
Ability: Download/Contrary
>>
>>31132889
Missingno
The Glitch Pokemon
Type: Flying/Normal
Ability: Corrupt
Any Pokemon that hits it with a physical move will have a 50% chance of lowering one of it's stats excluding accuracy/evasion because smogon fans will get butthurt[
>>
>>31132991
Fuck. I just might have to get this game.
Is it actually good?
>>
>>31133714
you can lower accuracy and raise accuracy, and you can lower evasiveness in smogon though
>>
MissingNo.
(It's treated like an Ultra Beast of sorts, you have to traverse a glitched city through a portal to find it.)
Type: ???
Ability: Unstable [Will randomly shift between three forms : Fossil(Rock)/Ghost/Static(Electric)]
>>
>>31132889
What exactly is MissingNo?
A bug type?
>>
>>31132889
make it Owl type
>>
>>31137072
It's Bird/Normal type

i'm guessing this was a joke and you knew though
>>
>>31132889
Normal/flying type just like in the game. It's body is just a cloud of static like the in game sprite too, but rendered like gastly's. A unique ability to either mess with the status of other Pokemon or some neat glitchy signature move.
>>
Should be a ??? type (and bring it back as a real type). "Bird" type in RBY has no weaknesses or strengths. And it should have really high attack. That's all I know.
>>
>>31133714
>excluding accuracy/evasion because smogon fans will get butthurt
Retard.
>>
>>31133714
>excluding accuracy/evasion because smogon fangs will get butthurt
surely you mean including?
>>
It's ability is, that it can fuck up your save data.
>>
>>31138600
I mean its*
>>
>>31132889
Make it a Porygon prevolution
>>
>inb4 it shows up when some madman transfers it over into the Pokemon bank
Had anyone tried it yet?
>>
>>31137094
Doesn't it occasionally show up as a water type as well?
>>
>>31132889
UB-000: Duplication.
This Ultra Beast is known to clone objects it wants or needs. It's known to clone things for humans, but it will take an object of equal value.
Stats:
Pure flying type, but it's other forms are Water/Rock, Rock/Flying and Ghost/Flying.
>>
File: MissingNo.png (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MissingNo.png
183KB, 800x600px
>>31142802
Forgot pic
>>
File: missingno stats.png (15KB, 407x382px) Image search: [Google]
missingno stats.png
15KB, 407x382px
His stats are so weird, I didn't know a pokemon could have zero defense

Also imagine a ten foot tall mass of pixels that weights 3.5 thousand pounds just standing there
>>
>>31142802
Ultra-beast stats are all prime numbers.
>>
File: 000 - Phancero.gif (20KB, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
000 - Phancero.gif
20KB, 56x56px
Here's the Prism gif
>>
>>31141192
We can't try it yet, Bank update isn't out yet
>>
>>31144639
I liked it better in TPPAC where it was just minor glitching and not blatantly showing the RB Missingno. sprite. It was clear what it was based on without being too tacky.
>>
>>31144685
When will it be coming out? I wanna try it soon.
>>
>>31145300
The only thing I'm waiting on is the damage control that will happen when it ends up being true that you can only view National Dex entries after paying the subscription, since the GFIDF swore up and down that you'd be able to view them without paying.
>>
>>31146690
Maybe when they update the bank they'll update the game as well to fix it?
>>
>>31144330
To be fair nebby was like 2000 pounds and it it was the size of lilie's head.
Irl missingno would be damn strange though.
>>
>>31144330
Wait so it weight differs in the Japanese version?
>>
>>31133935
Play the debug version. It would have been the best ever if the balance was better. I gave myself 6 lucky eggs and now I'm ten levels ahead of everyone when I should be at or beneath them. Get infinite repels too because dungeon encounter rates are insane.
>>
Is it as popular in Japan as in murrica?
>>
>>31133935
Best Pokémon hack ever. It's unfortunately unfinished, though; it got C&D'd and the leaked build that went public has numerous bugs and some content that didn't get finished, including several Legendary plotlines being unfinished and said Legendaries being unavailable (specifically Zapdos, Mew, and Mewtwo). You can play it from start to finish, get all the badges and access the secret Mystery Zone Pokémon League, but it's missing the polish a proper release would receive. Definitely use the debug version in case you run into a game-breaking bug (one that got me is being unable to grab a key item due to you having some consumable key items that can max your inventory, and being unable to grab the item again after you make space), and also see if you can find the "carl" patch that supposedly fixes a bunch of bugs. I haven't tried it but it apparently does help with shit.
>>
>>31147694
Missingno.? Probably not. The Old Man glitch isn't a thing in the Japanese versions, it only happens in western localizations. Missingno. itself still has the item duplication glitch when encountered, but you need to seek it out specifically with the Mew glitch. Missingno. also has a different sprite in the Jap games since the data it's looking at for the sprite is different, so the "L-shape" Missingno. definitely isn't a thing in Japan.

Keep in mind I'm not Japanese, this is just what little I know.
>>
>>31147868
I think missingno is known by Nintendo though. Why else would they leave the glitch in?
>>
>>31150302
The Mew glitch wasn't discovered until after all the Gen 1 games were released, so I don't think the devs knew it existed. The Old Man glitch was known before Yellow was released which is why the localization fixed it.

But then maybe they knew and didn't care since Japanese Blue added a Pokédex entry for Missingno.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.