[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finishing the passport requires 1,500,000 points on the Pokefinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Cx7N-iGW8AAB4al.jpg (14KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cx7N-iGW8AAB4al.jpg
14KB, 400x240px
>finishing the passport requires 1,500,000 points on the Pokefinder
What pokemon is the most photogenic?
>>
lucario gives the most points i think?
but the spot with fearow/bewear is pretty solid. thats what i used
>>
Do you even get new dialogue from the nurse for getting every stamp?
>>
I just did the Absol spot, running only when it was the small ice cream cone (if you dont run when it is actually facing you, it is like 3,000). The bigger ice cream cone can give like 5,000 but absol can give like over 12,000.
>>
>>31131458
I've only seen Lucario for a second since it runs out of sight as soon as it comes into sight,
Does it ever return once its out of sight?
>>
>>31131503
fearow can give around 6-10.5k
bewear can give around 7-12k
>>
>>31131608
I tried grinding there too. I did the math and it was more time effective to use Absol with the way i did things

I have never got a Fearow that high before, its always fucking flying around. I never got Bewear above 8,000 either IIRC. It took too damn long for them to get in their special certain poses
>>
>>31131736
really? my shots of bewear were consistently ~10k, it just has to be facing foward. my fearow shots were less consistent, across the spectrum. but the fearow was seemingly best when facing at an angle as opposed to directly looking at the camera
>>
>>31131800
yeah, never got Bewear above 10k even when it was posing

I hated Fearow so much, it just wasnt worth it
>>
I just sat in Lush Jungle while watching Paras swiggity swooty come for the booty and wait for Goodra to appear a few times.
>>
Im at the beginning of the game and i keep taking pictures of growlithe and meowth is there any way to get more points? Im averaging about 2k per pic
>>
>>31132221
keep playing and you'll eventually come across better sighting areas
>>
>>31132221
you can get a lot more than 2k per pic, read above
>>
File: Screenshot (229).png (227KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (229).png
227KB, 1366x768px
>>31131289
here op
>>
That spot in the Pokemon league during the day time.

Absol can get you an easy 12-13k

Vanillish is the most brain dead and quickest 6k in the game. Just set up in the middle of the screen and wait for him and get it head on.

Vanillite is decent too when he's facing you just wait for his animation (it's pretty quick) and that's 3k. When he's facing away you only get like 1k but whatever just take the shot and move on.

This is the best spot because no flying bullshit Pokemon to deal with.
>>
>>31132272
>lol just inject
>/r9k/
pottery
>>
File: 0a4.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>31132302

have fun wasting weeks of your time just for a stupid ass stamp.
>>
>>31132349
have fun being a waste of oxygen
>>
>>31132416
>he can't argue back
What a waste of a post.
>>
>>31132451
>cant argue
>literally posts what you posted
hi kettle
>>
>>31132470
>he thinks I'm the guy originally arguing
Hi pot.
>>
>>31132349
Some of us do enjoy the minigame
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.