[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get pic related until next year for reasons and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sun and moon.jpg (310KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
sun and moon.jpg
310KB, 1200x628px
Can't get pic related until next year for reasons and the anticipation is killing me. Should I just watch an LP and get it over with? Same applies to ORAS, though I really only want it for the Delta Episode.
>>
>watching other people play video games

why would you do that?
>>
>>31123702
>can't save $40 for over a year
>2 years considering how long ago the games were announced
>watching other people play video games instead of playing them yourself
Please consider killing yourself
>>
>>31123702
>preferring to watch someone else play a video game than wait for your chance to play it yourself
>tfw this mentality is the reason half of youtube is LP cancer

Surely this must be bait.
>>
>>31126096

Mait, you don't know me, or my life, or what's happening. Please don't act like you do. And the same to the fuck face above. That piece of shit is why /vp/ has the reputation it does. I was just asking, goddammit.
>>
>>31127884
Don't watch a LP don't spoil yourself and feel the magic once you get it

And welcome to 4chan
>>
>>31123702
>>31125534
These games are basically all cutscenes.
There's pretty much no difference.

Yes, just watch an LP, OP.
>>
>>31127884
Well, like >>31127901 said, just wait for the game. Don't watch LPs, I still think they are cancer and really rob the game of its magic if you've never played it. From one anon with financial troubles to another, I hope you manage to get CFW on your 3DS soon somehow and I hope your financial situation improves.

And welcome to 4chan, I like to think that not ALL anons are total shitbags. At least not in this board.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.