[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got Moon so i can't catch Alolan Vulpix in my own game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 2vulpix.png (14KB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
2vulpix.png
14KB, 266x268px
I got Moon so i can't catch Alolan Vulpix in my own game, managed to get a male in a trade, but it's in an ultra ball and I specifically need it in a heal ball and female.

I'm trying to work out if there is a way I can breed it to be in a heal ball, I tried egg group breeding but it turns out if I have a male Vulpix, all the Vulpixes will end up male also and females will be whatever the female parent is.

Cannot find anything anywhere online about this, Is there a way I can breed a female Vulpix in a heal ball or do I have to trade for a female Vulpix already in a heal ball?
>>
>>31123588
Just inject it.
>>
>>31123588
Breed with a Ditto until you get a Female Vulpix, then breed the Female Vulpix with a Male from the proper Egg Group in a Love Ball.

Also you're a faggot. Love Ball's are ugly and you're a furfag if you care about your mon's gender.
>>
>Heal ball

>Not love ball or sub ball
>Heal ball anything in the first place
>>
>>31123604
Is there no other way? I have no idea how to do any of that and it seems pretty complicated.
>>
>>31123643
it's gotta be the same species to pass balls down. egg group isn't enough
>>
>>31123643
Will it pass down the ball through the Ditto acting as the Female parent? I just assumed the baby would inherit the non Ditto pokeball
>>
>>31123647
I'd probably pick a love ball but i haven't found one in the game yet, I also just like the way the heal ball looks.
>>
>>31123726
No. 50% chance of either parent passing it down if same species
>>
>>31123780
I'm not sure what you're saying, If Ditto won't pass the heal ball down to the Vulpix and neither of my Vulpixes have a heal ball how exactly would i make a baby Vulpix with a heal ball?
>>
I'm sure someone will catch you one OP

I'd do it, but I'm busy atm
>>
>>31123726
You're correct, there's only a "50%" chance to pass either parents' ball if both parents are the same species. Ditto never passes down its ball iirc
>>
>>31123861
That would be sweet but I don't need anyone to go to all that trouble, I was really just wondering if i could breed it somehow, I'm sure i'll be able to find one on the GTS though eventually!
>>
>>31123886
Yeah i was breeding Turtonator earlier and i have about 30 of them with the same ball as the original Turtonator.

Also I'm pretty sure in Pokemon of the same type the ball is always the mother's ball?
>>
>>31123763

Do you want one in a Love ball? I literally have a box full.
>>
>>31124081
Oh no that's okay, This might be weird but i want my whole team to match? and i've already got some in a heal ball. Thank you though! I'm just looking on the GTS to see if i can find one in a heal ball already.

Thanks for the help everyone!
>>
>>31124138

I also found one in a heal ball. Snow warning but bad nature. You want?
>>
I have a few from breeding but I could inject you one, OP
>>
>>31124156
Hmm actually yeah if that's not too much trouble? do i just post my friend code here?
>>
>>31124189

If you want to do it that way or throw something on gts
>>
>>31124218
Okay yeah that's probably easier, I have a whole bunch of Turtonators so I'll just put one of those up under the name renae (i just noticed you can't include special messages in this game)

Thank you!
>>
>>31124274

Think sniped. Let me know gender too
>>
>>31124340
Yeah I just got one in a love ball

Any gender is fine! I'll put it back up again, I appreciate the one in the love ball too!
>>
>>31124274
For future giveaways don't use rare or version exclusive mons. You will get sniped.

Use route 1 shit like ratata or ledybas
>>
>>31124384

That was someone else. The gender of yours helps narrow down the search for me.
>>
>>31124340
Oh wait unless you mean the gender of my Pokemon, I've just put up a boy.
>>
>>31124429

Sniped again. Try >>31124391 advice.
>>
>>31124391
Oh i actually didn't realise Turtonator was rare? I was just breeding one for a friend and i have about 30 of them so I figured that would be easier, Noted though thank you!
>>
>>31124452
It's telling me it hasn't been taken but if you like i can just put up a Ratata instead?
>>
>>31124459
Pretty sure it's like a 10% chance and only in Sun. If I didn't have him I'd probably trade you anything you asked for
>>
>>31124481

It popped up with the already traded message when I attempted to trade. Rat might be good, just give specific level and gender or just do Friend Code
>>
>>31124452
Sorry he did get sniped you're right. I'll put a Rattata up

Okay it's a lvl 9 Boy Alolan Rattata
>>
>>31124551

There we go. Hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>31124584
Thank you so much!! and everyone in this thread!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.