[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's simple. Post your first team you remember from your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1728.jpg (152KB, 898x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
152KB, 898x601px
It's simple. Post your first team you remember from your first game. R8/H8 if you'd like.
>>
File: 2016 - 1.png (758KB, 517x849px) Image search: [Google]
2016 - 1.png
758KB, 517x849px
The only thing I remember about my Blue team was Blastoise and Arbok.

kill me
>>
>>31122994
fuck off faggot that wasn't your team
>>
Blastoise
Arcanine
Alakazam
Nidoking
Exeggutor
Pidgeot
>>
People who will complain that teams are too good for first game playthroughs grew up without friends.
Learnt everything from friends and my cousin who was a couple of years older than me.
>>
I had Blastoise that I used basically exclusively. The games back then didn't teach you to use varied Pokemon considering soloing the game seemed to be the best strategy.

I did eventually have Victreebel, Pidgeot, Machamp, Lapras, and I can't remember the last.
>>
Blastoise
Pidgeot
Dugtrio

that's all i remember
>>
Blastoise.

Also a Farfetch'd and a Lapras that I never used. That was pretty much it.
>>
>>31123085
I had friends, I just got the games when they first came out in September 1998 which was before anyone I knew got into Pokemon

>heh that's right i liked it BEFORE it was popular no big deal
>>
Typhlosion
>>
>>31123045

Dude what
>>
Charizard
Hitmonlee
Lapras
Victreebell
Pigeot
Dugtrio

They all had 4 attacking moves. I didn't know what STAB was so I just threw whatever on them that did the most damage
>>
Charizard, Zapdos, Seadra, Rhydon, Starmie, Nidoking.
>>
>>31122994
Venusaur
Nidoking
Fearow
Raticate
Aerodactyl
Lapras

It was honestly Venusaur that did all the work and was 60 levels above the others.
>>
>Pikachu
>Charizard
>Blastoise
>Venasaur
>Pidgeot

tfw yellow practically built your team for you
>>
File: IMG_1697.png (257KB, 508x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1697.png
257KB, 508x475px
>>31123045

>all aside from Dratini easily attainable
>only one trade evolution needed
>two of them don't evolve
>one is a fucking giftmon

Are you a retard, son?
>>
I know for sure i had venusaur and vaporeon
>>
My first was red

Charizard
PIdgeot
Kadabra (never got someone to trade it with)
Haunter (same as above)
Magneton
Vaporeon
>>
Charizard
Dragonite
Lapras
Aerodactyl
Gyrados

Old boi thought he was a dragon trainer
>>
>>31123045
>starter
>not that easy to get, bt still feasible
>doesnt evolve and easy to obtain in the wild
>gift
>one trade
>easy to obtain in the wild

Dont be a dumbass, anon
>>
>>31123216
Same, more or less.
My Kadabra and Charizard carried the entire team because they just hit everything so fucking hard.
>>
File: !beedrill'd.png (12KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
!beedrill'd.png
12KB, 315x310px
blastoise
beedrill
fearow?
nidoking?
hitmonlee
lapras maybe?
i forget half of my team but beedrill will always be my bro
>>
>>31122994
I think the first team I beat the e4 with was Blastoise, Graveler, Articuno, and three random shitmons or something.
>>
>>31123248
>>31123351
It's not about the pokemon you fucking retards. OP is just lying to give himself a team with full coverage and probably his favorite ones. Unless you very recently played gen 1 for the first time you're lying about your team. It's been 20 years bullshit you remember your full team, especially since the batteries would've definitely died by now
>>
blastoise
pidgeot
random underleveled fillers

next games were usually starter, early route or given mon, legend, fillers
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (17KB, 226x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
17KB, 226x141px
>>31123549

>it's not about the Pokémon, it's about the Pokémon

So you're shitposting. Got it.
>>
>>31123549
>It's been 20 years bullshit you remember your full team,
or you know
op has a memory
>>
>>31122994
Feraligatr
Ledian
Tyranitar
Lugia
Pidgeot
Skarmory

I actually played Silver before Gen 1
>>
>>31122994

Hitmonlee
Blastoise
Arcanine
Parasect
Alakazam
Jolteon
>>
>Pikachu
>Zapdos
>Pidgeot
>Venusaur
>Blastoise
>Charizard

I remember being extremely scared of the E4, like I was sure I was going to lose because they were 10 levels above me.
>>
>>31123549
I used to use the same team over and over, so despite it being 20 years ago I remember them well.

Just because you didn't give a shit about your Pokemon doesn't mean the rest of us didn't.
>>
Charizard
Pidgeot
Golem
Gyarados
Arbork
Jolteon

Sometimes I'd use Sandslash instead of Golem, and on some playthroughs I'd use Articuno for Lance. Started using Aerodactyl in every team once I figured out how to get it.
>>
>>31123549
I was a kid when I first played pokemon, I used to draw pictures of them, because you know, little kid. So yeah, I know what my team was, because I loved the shit out of it.
>>
How do you even use aerodactyl in gen 1, it barely learns any moves.
>>
>Dragonite
>Sudowoodo
>Entei
>Lugia
>Porygon2

don't remember the other one
>>
Charizard
Jolteon
Seadra
Gengar
Rhydon
Dodrio
>>
>>31123434
actually swap nidoking for kabutops, best fossil
>>
Blastoise
Nidoking
Haunter - lol what is trade evolving
Snorlax
Articuno
Mewtwo

I remember loading up nidoking with Earthquake, thunder, surf and possibly thrash. I have no idea what Snorlax was doing. Mewtwo just spammed psychic really, Articuno spammed blizzard and ice beam, Haunter went for a hypnosis / dream eater combo and Blastoise spammed Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Seismic Toss.
>>
Venusaur, Articuno, and a bunch of HM slaves. HM Slave Geodude evolved at the Elite Four.
>>
Blastoise
Dragonite
Flareon
Kabutops
Zapdos
Scyther

It was a pretty shitty team, looking back on it. I remember Kabutops and Dragonite were top tier bros though. They were actually the first Pokemon I leveled to 100.
>>
Blastoise
Aerodactyl
Zapdos
Gengar
Machamp
Clefable
>>
>>31124078
I'm pretty sure he had supersonic or confuse ray, I can't remember very well. I was THAT kid that used non-attacking moves too and beated all the other kids in school
>>
Blastoise / Pidgeot / Sandslash / Persian / Snorlax
>>
Typhlosion
Literally just Typhlosion. Little 7 y/o me didn't understand the concept of "having a team"
>>
>>31122994
>Zapdos
>Gyrados
>Pidgeot
>Nidoking
>Charizard
>Karabdra/Alakazam

Was the typical team

in Yellos
>>
Blastoise
Pidgeot
Raichu
Mewtwo
Lapras
Snorlax
I remember having this team specially th graveler because my brother kept telling me Graveler had an evolution but I didn't know how to get it so we spent hours grinding on the Cerulean cave and when we got it to level 70 we gave up
>>
File: 1405230508225.png (123KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
1405230508225.png
123KB, 493x493px
Victreebel
Kabutops
Flareon
two fillers
Mewtwo

I put the stickers from the official guide for the first three on my Blue cart, and always tacked on Mewtwo at the end of my team to carry me through Stadium 1.
>>
Charizard
Pidgeot
Raichu
Vileplume
Gyarados
...? I think I ditched Graveler early but I don't know for whom. I have no idea.
>>
I don't remember my team from Red but my Yellow team was

>Pikachu
>Charizard
>Nidoking
>Gyrados
>Vileplume (added after I beat the Elite 4)

Even with my 4 pokemon having HM's I don't remember E4 being that much of a challenge
>>
Typhlosion
Togetic
Poliwrath

The other three were just always random things I was levelling up. I just got Tyranitar before I lost the cart.
>>
Blastoise
Pidgeot
Sandslash
Raichu
Hitmonchan
Tauros

Blastoise, Pidgeot, and Raichu are 100% certain.
>>
Crystal was my first, I had
>Meganium
>Suicune
>Umbreon
I didn't use anyone else
>>
My first team was literally charizard.
I was like 4.
>>
Typlosion
Sudowodo
Houndoom
Delibird
Shelder
Maaaaybe miltank

I traded with my cousin for houndoom and delibird, could never find either of them so I thought they were super rare. Also present was the dopest move back then. Santabirb is still my bro
>>
venusaur
pidgeot
beedrill
raichu
golem
kingler
>>
Dragon the Charizard
Eagle the Pidgeot
Rat the Raichu
Flutterby the Butterfree
Frog the Poliwrath
Mushroom the Vileplume
I was 4 and Red was my first ever video game
>>
venasaur
kadabra
jolteon
pidgeot
starmie
ninetales
>>
File: squads.png (778KB, 1136x4214px) Image search: [Google]
squads.png
778KB, 1136x4214px
>>31122994
>>
File: first team.png (97KB, 946x222px) Image search: [Google]
first team.png
97KB, 946x222px
It's hard to remember clearly because it was forever ago, but I'm almost positive it was along these lines.
>>
I was 9 when RBY came out and only used motherfucking Charizard in Blue. I remember eventually I got the Red version and gave myself Venusaur and Blastoise to join him. I just remember back then the starters were fucking epic. Though back in those days at Toys R Us, I would get squashed in the Pokemon League by some 15 YO virgins who used Alakazam/Exeggutor. They nmust be in their mid 30's by now lmao.
>>
>lv 80 Venusaur
>Hm slave
I have no idea about the others
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.