[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do breederfags actually look and pay attention to the game while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1379542681821.jpg (18KB, 320x335px) Image search: [Google]
1379542681821.jpg
18KB, 320x335px
Do breederfags actually look and pay attention to the game while they're breeding? Or do they watch TV or something else while they're doing it, basically proving that breeding isn't fun?
>>
>>31122537
who the fuck said breeding was fun
>>
>>31122537
I watch videos and surf the net while playing anything. Even high action FPS games. Learn how to multi-task.
>>
It's enjoyable on some level, but it's just dull as fuck staring at the screen while you ride the Bike Simulator or the Autism Box.
Pull up a video or listen to a podcast or something.
>>
>>31122537
In gen 6 I would do other shit. Now with the Autism Rodeo they have in gen 7 both my hands are occupied.
>>
File: 1.png (111KB, 242x257px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
111KB, 242x257px
The act itself isn't fun, it's the satisfaction you get from a legally obtained shiny/full IV/whatever compared to the instant gratification and risk of being banned that comes with injection.
>>
>>31122913
Its not multi-tasking. It's just you needing to find another medium of entertainment because the video game, which is also supposed to be an entertainment medium, isn't doing its job.

Also are breederfags even good at battling? They spend so much fucking time at breeding I doubt they'd even be good at battling or knowing the meta that well. Every good battler I've seen either plays on a sim or just uses PKHeX.
>>
I just play clicker games while i'm breeding.

And, sometimes, on rare occasions, I D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
>>
>>31123142
It is really entertaining using Pokehex no?
>>
>>31123262
I am binging GX right now, I never watched it before. Jaden just got the Alien Hero things.
>>
But breeding doesn't have to be fun anon, does it ?
>>
>>31123275
more entertaining than breeding that's for fucking sure
>>
When X and Y finally made breeding an acceptable process (though i'de like IV's removed, lets not be wishing on any stars), I decided to give it a shot. For the most part its pretty rewarding to breed and level up a bunch of mons up, but only because X and Y got it down so perfectly.

People shit on 6th gen and for the most part rightfully so, the story was pretty shit squeezed into the middle of the game, and the friend characters all could of had potential but turned out to be the same old "sucking the dick of the absolute perfect trainer" motive.

But sixth gen absolutely nailed the online and battling side of the game. PSS meant quick and easy battling and trading, and with hordes and the giant bicycle circle to ride around, I could get 10 to 15 pokemon done a day if i really wanted to (albiet those times where you want a paticular HA and gender and the game decides you need to wait an hour and a half before you get the perfect pokemon, FUCK YOU DRAGALGA)).

Then sun and moon decided to throw all that out, because somehow the rendering got worse so they couldnt confidently put in horde battles, and i have no idea why there is no circle to go around. I have yet to even breed any competitive mons despite having traded for a few here on vp.

SM already teeter on whether I feel i actually like the games, and the fact they got rid of the best features of XY has done nothing to help that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.