[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no postgame besides the shitty tower >no motivation to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1600x900px
>no postgame besides the shitty tower
>no motivation to start breeding all over again
>sucks on replays due to the fucking cutscenes
>online is garbage once again
Anyone else bored already?
>>
I'm still doing the postgame, so no, but I will be when I'm done.

Still a 6.5/10 good effort from Game Freak though. Hopefully the next game will actually be a straight improvement instead of one step back and one step forward
>>
>>31122296
Yes
>>
having more fun with Prism
>>
Having more fun with chicks,
Chicks with dicks.
>>
You've literally described every game that doesn't have PWT or Battle Frontier. Congrats
>>
>"hey mom i made the thread again!"
>>
>>31122296
You just described BW.
>>
>>31122496
>>
>>31122536
>What is east side of Unova.
>>
>Ultra Beast sidequests is not postgame
>>
>>31122510
GSC had the second region desu
and in gens 1-4 the legendaries were actually hidden in difficult dungeons
>>
The 3DS has been the worst era for Pokemon. One unfinished gen and another that's a blatant beta for a Switch game.
>>
>>31122556
Literally just empty towns. At least SM has the few mildly challenging routes to the Battle Tree.
>>
>>31122577
>Ultra Beasts
>literally a couple of random encounters in plain grass
legendaries are such a fucking joke nowadays holy shit
I remember when I was actually excited to find Lugia in Whirl Islands
>>
I'm with you OP. I hope they'll make great pokemon games for the Switch as an incentive for people to get one. I've gone back to playing Y meanwhile.
>>
>>31122607
agreed
I will probably just take refugee in showdown until the switch game comes out
>>
>>31122496
I literally had more fun with Pokken which died after a month than with SM this year lmao.
How long is Prism? I have it downloaded but I didn't start playing yet.
>>
>>31122761
Really long. Even though some planned postgame features were cut off by the C&D it's still a pretty hefty game.
>>
>replay Platinum and BW2
>realize postgame has always been a meme
>>
>>31122510
>This is not true and ypu know it lol

>>31122626
Black City has daily battles and Undella Town has a Cynthia battle, the Riches battle and Abyssal Ruins.
>>
>>31122296
>>no postgame besides the shitty tower
looker mission. eevee mission. battling and trading
>>no motivation to start breeding all over again
you're problem
>>sucks on replays due to the fucking cutscenes
short attention span underage confirmed
>>online is garbage once again
nice vague comment about how terrible online is. plus it really isn't bad you're just shitposting for the sake of it
>Anyone else bored already?
get a job or hobby or play something else instead of complaining you crybaby
>>
>>31123022
>>
stop this
>>
>>31123022
There's no need to defend the cutscenes for the first half of the game. It won't get mad at you if you admit its flaws.

I'd consider your opinion if you also didn't defend online, which is pure shit.
>>
>>31122626
I was totally suprised, that the routes to the Battle Tree took me seriously 10 mins.
You can't compare this with the Eastern Unova.
>>
>>31122607

Yeah, that's the perfect description for SM. Beta for the Switch game. The whole thing feels like a test run. Just enough to make it a game, but making any depth and content.
>>
>>31123022

This whole post is bait.
>>
>>31122556
Something "as short to explore as the rest of Poni Island and with as much content".
>>
>>31123492
You serious?
>>
>>31123492
The rest of Poni Island is barely bigger than the space between Undella and Lanucosa

Actually, it may be smaller if we're including Giant Chasm.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.