[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically you just follow around a girl who has a legendary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: you.png (158KB, 520x352px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
158KB, 520x352px
So basically you just follow around a girl who has a legendary and then get it and then solve some problem with her mother and 1 (one) ultra beast which you don't even catch and then it's back to the standard pokemon league stuff.

Why is this story so shit? Or rather, why is this story just as shit as every other Pokemon game?
>>
File: 1481786352597.jpg (70KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
1481786352597.jpg
70KB, 700x979px
I only play Pokemon for the waifus
>>
you catch all the UBs in the post game.
>>
>>31120099
The game is meant for children not 25 year old virgins
>>
>>31120165
I'm 26 and not a virgin
>>
So basically this guy just follows you around and and you get a legendary and then you solve some problem with his father and 1 (one) legendary pokemon which you don't even catch and then it's back to the standard pokemon league stuff.

Why is this story so shit? Or rather, why is this story just as shit as every other Pokemon game?

Wow you're right anon you can make every story sound terrible if you skip over 99% of the details.
>>
>>31120199
What details? The story is just as thin as any Pokemon story and was overhyped because people thought ultra beasts would be people.
>>
>>31120199
everyone knows that BW story is shit.
>>
>>31120118
Die
>>
>>31120232
>and then it's back to the standard pokemon league stuff.
You haven't even played BW, right?
>>
Your life must fucking suck OP. Please complain more like the little bitch you are
>>
Pokemon's focus is not on a serious focused story, it's about a fun adventure and every game nails it almost perfectly. The concept is too stupid for a serious/in depth story.
>>
>So basically you just follow around a girl

Why do people keep saying this? The story only becomes focused on Lily after the 3rd Island, so basically a whopping 1/4th of the game is about her. And she's the one following you
>>
>>31120099
"Wasted potential" is becoming a meme but fuck It, It was such a wasted potential. I was so hyped when i saw tapu Koko fighting the UB, i thought i had to stop them all with the help of tapus or something, you literally just get the legendary enter the portal and fight the final boss. It was so bland i didnt even realize at First It was the final fight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.