[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This guy is from Kanto >We moved here from Kanto >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: BudEE3oIQAAZkeV.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BudEE3oIQAAZkeV.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>This guy is from Kanto
>We moved here from Kanto
>He once fought indigo league in Kanto
>Thats a nice throwback to Kanto
>We're making an impression of Nugget Bridge from Kanto
>I will go to Kanto to get stronger
>Kanto this
>Kanto that
>Kanto nostalgia
>KANTO KANTO KANTO

SM: The game
>>
>>31119234
It's almost like they're giving a hint for the next game's location.

Spoilers: It's KANTO
>>
>>31119234
What's wrong with making references to the OG (Original Generation)?

>>31119264
I thought Unova would make more sense, if anything.
>>
>>31119295
When it's in every fucking line of dialogue it gets annoying.

Unova? No. They wouldn't give any attention to the worst generation of Pokemon. There's a reason Unova has the least percentage of Pokemon represented in Alola.
>>
>>31119329
Perhaps Alola and Kanto are deeply related.
Kantomons are the only ones that get Alolan formes, after all.

Also, Unova isn't the worst generation at all... don't be starting genwars.
>>
>>31119295
because XY was full of Kanto fanservice and SM took it to another level for the nostalgiabux, and it actually ruins the games because we have peoeple asking for a gen1 remake (AGAIN) but only with the originals, despite getting shilling in XY, SM, Origins and the new movie

It shows TPCi and GF pandering to people who dont really care about the franchise and only care about their nostalgia when pokemon was "cool"
>>
File: 1483059370684.jpg (21KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1483059370684.jpg
21KB, 250x211px
>>31119329
>They wouldn't give any attention to the worst generation of Pokemon.
That's not Gen VI
Also
>who is Colress
>who is Grimsley
If anything Gen II got the short end of the stick as its barely mentioned and doesn't get any returning character other than maybe Red if you count him as one.
>>
>>31119264
>>31119359
If they'd really want a Kanto remake they'd do it instead of forcing so much Kanto refrences into both XY and SM

No, thats rather their way of avoiding the remakes but still having tons of nods in return and not to mention the RBY on Virtual Console just happened
>>
>>31119359
They're not related at all. There are NO Alola native Pokemon. It's stated that Alola's Pokemon are ALL from different regions. The Alolan-Kanto Pokemon are its only original Pokemon.

And the Kantomons getting different forms is literally just Kanto pandering again. They didn't do it for story reasons. They did it for pandering reasons.
>>
>>31119234
>>31119264
>>31119417
Is /vp/ seriously this dumb? It's 2016 - The 20th anniversary of the first pokemon games, Red and Blue, that were released in 1996 in Japan (Red even has a 96 on his shirt to reference this). That's the reason why there are so many references to the First Generation. They don't know nor care about the fanbase enough to pander, especially outside of Japan. You think they would lurk boards like these where everyone just calls each other faggots and argues about waifus and other gross weeb shit?
>>
I liked Kanto but I also really liked Unova a lot so seeing Colress and Grimsley and Red and Blue made me very happy.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (30KB, 964x724px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
30KB, 964x724px
IF SOMEONE ELSE POST USING A TRIP A GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>31120213
I think people would appreciate more a simple PWT in 3D rather than the Battle Tree fuckery with few random trainers and tonss of "Look its a Kanto reference AGAIN" moments
>>
File: made me think.png (37KB, 659x485px) Image search: [Google]
made me think.png
37KB, 659x485px
so this.. is the power.. of vp in 2017....
>>
Only here for the maldita lisiada meme
>>
>>31119329
Stoutland is a ride pokemon
>>
>>31120322
And Tauros, Lapras, Machamp and Charizards are Kanto Pokemons. More than half of 7.
>>
>>31120700
Should be had one poke from each region . Given that there's 7 ride pokes and 7 regions as of Alola.
>>
>>31120298
The early scene with Kukui and the PC's mom talking about watching him battle in Kanto as well as Trainers Red & Blue were all the Kanto references this game needed. After that it just became a broken record. Also, PWT was a fun addition to the Pokemon games and shouldn't have been Gen 5 exclusive.
>>
>>31120903
>Tauros Charge
>Stoutland Search
>Mudsdale Gallop
>Chesnaught/Pangoro Shove
>Mantine Paddle (Well it probably wouldn't be called Paddle)
>Sharpedo Jet
>Staraptor Glide
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.