[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Alolan Elite four should have been Colress, Grimsley,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1481689786936.png (266KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481689786936.png
266KB, 580x800px
The Alolan Elite four should have been Colress, Grimsley, Mina, and Kahili
>>
>be grimsley
>get kicked out of e4
>in debt
>some surfer dude walking around with flyers
>"we have an elite four now, all island challenge champions and strong trainers welcome"
>eureka
>beat this nooby e4
>hey im better than you losers let me join
>"cool, we were looking for a dark type trainer but the other one rejected"
>jackpot
>>
>>31117007
>The Alolan E4 should've had 2 characters from other games, a fucking hippie and kept the literally who
Actually neck yourself if you think this
>>
>>31117089
>He accepted Sun/Moon's complete thrashing of the series long staple of the Elite Four being literally whos
Actually neck yourself if you think this
>>
>>31117185
>series long
>what is gen 2
>what is gen 4
>what is gen 5
>>
>>31117231
>gen 2 but not gen 3
you don't meet anybody before you fight them, other than Steven (and if he counts, then why not Lance)
>>
>>31117007
>posting worst e4
>>>/trash/
>>
>>31117259
koga and bruno don't count as literally whos
>>
>>31117231
Gen 4 is the only game where you meet an Elite Four member in that game before you reach them. Gens 2 and 5 you only would know them if you played a previous game but you don't know they're there.
In SM, you've fought 2 of them already and did a trial for 1.
>>
>>31117324
>Gens 2 and 5 you only would know them if you played a previous game
so most of the fanbase
so they're pretty well known
so they're not literally whos
>>
Is she supposed to be a Flying-type Elite Four member? Seems more confusion spam oriented.
>>
>>31117089
>complaining about characters from other games and literally whos at the same time
You like to hear yourself bitch don't you?
>>
>>31117351
My point was more that this is the first game you've met most of them in said game before you battle them. Someone else brought up literally whos thing.
>>
>>31117387
There's a difference between a new character that's seen multiple times and someone who literally shows up out of nowhere.
>>
>>31117390
ah, that's fair i guess
>>
>>31117007

I want to smell Kahili's butt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.