[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Arceus were an ancient species that lived in a primordial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 797.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
797.png
1MB, 800x800px
>The Arceus were an ancient species that lived in a primordial universe
>Together they birthed the three powerful species named Palkia, Dialga, Giratina
>The Palkia worked together to weave what is now known as 'space'
>The Dialga worked together to weave what is now known as 'time'
>The Giratina couldn't work together, they had a vicious war between themselves, wiping out their species save for a select few
>The Arceus banished the Giratina to an alternate dimension formed of anti-matter

>Eons of peace passed and the ancient Arceus slowly started to die out while their children thrived
>Eventually planets started to form from the debris of space
>The Arceus chose a select few of these planets and decided to birth a new family of children who would form these planets and allow life to form named Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza
>The Groudon worked together to raise land and form continents
>The Kyogre worked together to fill oceans, rivers and lakes
>The Rayquaza created layers of ozone and filled them with breathable air

>The Groudon and Kyogre had finished their purposes, forming a number of inhabitable planets and began to grow restless
>They turned on one another, starting a war between land and sea
>The Rayquaza intercepted and locked the other two species in large caves underground
>Seeing the planets primed the Arceus formed one final species before retreating deep into space and disappearing for thousands of years

>The giant Regigigas landed on the planets and terraformed them to allow life to allow life to flourish and before long plantlife began to grow on many planets
>On one particular planet a primitive species of complex life began to form known as Mew
>Over the next thousands of years, the Mew began to mutate and evolve into hundreds of different species
>One particular species that evolved were the Humans. Humans created culture and learned how to capture and tame the other species which they named Pokemon
>>
>>31116703
This is stupid
>>
>>31116928
Sure it kinda contradicts the whole 'Arceus was born from an egg when there's nothing', but I think the idea itself is pretty neat.

But yes, this definitely works more as a fanfic than a lore theory.
>>
You basically took what is commonly accepted as canon but added "the" before every name
>>
>>31116703
>primitive species of complex life
>>
I hope the remakes retcon Arceus into being a very powerful Pokemon that Sinnohshtters decided to worship as a God and not as the actual God. Arceus doesn't fit any more with the sci-fi vibes they added to the franchise in ORAS and SM.
>>
>>31117525
>implying sci-fi mixed with religion isn't the best
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.