[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When they finally retcon trade evos, what will the new requirements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-094Gengar.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-094Gengar.png
58KB, 250x250px
When they finally retcon trade evos, what will the new requirements be?
>>
>>31116384
Some sort of trade stone item.

Isn't the whole explanation that trading causes an "electric shock of energy" that forces evolution?

Maybe you get some sort of "Charge Stone" or "Trade Cable" item.
>>
Drayano's "Covenant Orb" system in SacredGold/StormSilver seemed pretty damn smart. You received an item that evolved trade-evo mons every time you completed a trade with an NPC.
>>
>>31116384
They won't retcon trade evos. This is meant to be a social game; sorry you have no friends
>>
File: IMG_1205.gif (878KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1205.gif
878KB, 300x212px
>>31116384
>when they finally retcon trade evos
>>
>>31116399
Probably something that still requires connectivity.

For example every time you complete a wondertrade/GTS you earn a Friendship Token, exchange 64 tokens for a Link Orb at an in-game store, use the link orb similarly to evostones.
>>
File: vmv1yIz.jpg (595KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
vmv1yIz.jpg
595KB, 2448x2448px
>>31116384
>what will the new requirements be?
Have to have sex with a real girl to evolve
>>
>>31116494
I actually like that idea a lot.

Considering connectivity in Pokemon has now moved far beyond just link trades, it would make sense to add a "Friendship" system to the game. Hell, it's already built into Festival Plaza. Let the player gain FC currency any time they do something related to social gameplay using any of the social features. These can then be redeemed for unique "Link Orbs" (as you say) that evolve trade-only evolutions. Make it expensive so you wouldn't have them until later in the game, and the player is pushed to do a lot of connectivity shit throughout the experience.

I LOVE this idea
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.