[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the meme with this guy being proud of its power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mega_lucario.png (2MB, 1772x2402px) Image search: [Google]
mega_lucario.png
2MB, 1772x2402px
What's the meme with this guy being proud of its power?

I leave for 3 days and suddenly it's all over the place. Fill me in.
>>
>he leaves 4chan
get out normalfag
>>
>>31115571
It's more than 3 days old. It's like 3 months old or something. Or at least it feels like it.

I don't know what it means either, nobody ever told me.
>>
>>31115571
>>31115581
>>31115590
Please let this thread be bait.
Here, take your replies.
>>
>>31115600
How about you just fucking tell us what it it means instead of being a faggot?
>>
File: IMG_2619.png (240KB, 1326x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2619.png
240KB, 1326x976px
>>
>>31115636
>spoonfeed me wah wah
There are better ways to hide the fact that you're a newfag, retard
>>
>>31115636
it's fucking old as hell, and the reason it's back is because you can max the ATK IV now with bottle caps and still have "proud of its power" as the characteristic. It's most likely going to go hand in hand with balltism.
>>
>>31115651
faggot
>>
File: w0qydzf.jpg (107KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
w0qydzf.jpg
107KB, 960x540px
>>31115600
>>31115660
What are you, 12?
This might have made sense in 2006, but come on man. This isn't a secret treehouse club.
>>
See this /vp/, this is why spoon-feeding is problematic; more retarded newfags who can't spend five minutes looking through the archives appeared.

>>31115720
It's not. It is however the 2016, where proper net etiquettes like doing your damned research before asking should be a thing every little shit knows.
>>
>>31115720
This shit is years old you lazy fagshit. Lrn2archives
>>
>>31115651
Thanks.

>>31115744
Look, don't be a piece of shit for no reason. I might drop by sometimes, hell I've been reading stuff on this website on and off since like 2008, but I don't build an identity out of it and I certainly don't pretend I know every single stupid reference on every board, no one has time for that. And I don't see anything wrong with admitting that.
>>
>>31115720
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=proud+of+its+power+lucario
Wow, that was sure hard to figure out, huh?
>>
>>31115764
If you have been here, regardless of how (in)frequent it is, then you should at least know to do the asking as the last resort. No one really demands you to know anything; you need to just either put a lid on it, or do some archiving.

In fact, if you're using the 'infrequent visit' card, then let me tell you I've been using 4chan as a whole in a little less over a fucking year.
Not being proud of it, just wanted you to know that a little research goes a long way in an anonymous board like this.
>>
>>31115834
>then you should at least know to do the asking as the last resort
Which is exactly why this thread even exists. Last resort.

>No one really demands you to know anything
Except you (and most others) in all of your last replies, idiot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.