[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From where the FUCK do you get Fly and Strength in Pokemon Prism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon Prism Mining.png (58KB, 1355x669px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Prism Mining.png
58KB, 1355x669px
From where the FUCK do you get Fly and Strength in Pokemon Prism? I beat the fourth gym and now I'm stuck.
>>
>>31114577
>Pokemon Prism
Playing a shit hack from the shittiest gen

kek
>>
>>31114606
THEN WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I PLAY YOU SHITHEAD

If you say XY or ORAS I'll fucking call you a fgt
>>
>>31114610
Wow, you're threatening to call him a fgt? Boy you are OUTRAGEOUS! I'm sure you made him so afraid of you, you edgy King of 4chan.
>>
>>31114610
Are you assuming his sexuality?
>>
>>31114606
It's better than all official pokemon games. There's so much to do and it is way harder. Having so much fun with it
>>
Are shinies common in prism?

I just started playing and in that first cave where you get the larvitar I found a venonat and it sparkled with yellow stars when I found it.

No pokeballs though
>>
File: 1482862811230.png (181KB, 494x405px) Image search: [Google]
1482862811230.png
181KB, 494x405px
>>31114577
Handholding too much?
>>
>>31114606
>a shitty romhack from the worst gen is still better than the last 3 gens
really makes u think
>>
>>31115328
Tell me. I don't know where to get it.
>>
>>31116032
Fly: right after the 4th gym
Strenght: right before the 7th gym
>>
>>31114606
no, it's the best hack from the best gen.
gens 3-7 are useless now ( actually they were already useless)
>>
>>31114577
are prism cucks seriously playing this unfinished broken garbage?
>>
>>31116858
Where exactly after the 4th gym?
>>
>>31118072
Go south, talk to the guy thatis blocking you, I think he gives it to you, he'll be in the grass if you already got him to move.
>>
>>31114577

is there any download? I saw that fbi nintendo took him down...
>>
>>31118440

him in meaning of that they send the author some bullshit documents
>>
>>31116959
>we're fucking nintendo's bitch
>call us a cuck
>implying
>>
>>31116959

if that was that bad, would nintendo even bother?
>>
>>31118619

kek ahahaha oh shit...
>>
>>31118440
Here you go, Anon. Enjoy this awesome game. http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/H6rgvDgt/file.html
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.