[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearly every fictional character in Japanese media has colorful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Nearly every fictional character in Japanese media has colorful hair, so why can you only have a natural hair color in Pokemon?
>>
>>31111417
To de emphasize the player character as its own seperate entity, since the player is supposed to be YOU, the player. You are not possessing your character. You are you.
>>
I don't fucking know
>>
>>31111430
but that's retarded
>>
>>31111417
Because pokemon design teams are actually awful designers who stumbled into something awesome and consistently make more worse decisions than good.
>>
>>31111417
bulma not ending up with goku was a big fat mistake.
chichi was a mistake
>>
>>31111430
>You are not possessing your character. You are you.
wow i didn't know i was a little brown girl with twintails.
>>
>>31111417
>>31111462
look at bulmas sweet tits there
those are meant to be suckled
>>
>>31111430
That's so fucking stupid. If I was me in the game I'd be ignoring Lillie, the professor, Hau, all of them and just be fucking around in Hawaii.
>>
>>31111430
Then why allow any customization? That theory with customization doesnt make any sense.
>>
>>31111467
Are you a cute grill?
>>
>>31111430
I have blue hair you idiot. Add your post is dumb anyway.
>>
File: chichirun.gif (1MB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
chichirun.gif
1MB, 540x375px
>>31111462
chichi is adorableness in DB, she's only shit some time after having Gohan.
>>
>>31111512
the 11 years olds this game was meant for probably don't have wacky hair colors.
>>
>>31111525
Is the Kirby power up with the blade boomerang a reference to that hat? Always wondered
>>
>>31111534
>Hasn't been in elementary school in at least eight years
>Claims to know what elementary school is like
Not her but my sister has a green highlight.
Also this meme of "Oh it's not for you 90% of Pokemon players are little kids" needs to stop. It hasn't been true in many years. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a majority of Pokemon players were 14+
>>
>>31111525
>>31111475
>>31111462
>Dragon Ball fags derail every thread they're even mentioned at all in
This is why you aren't allowed on /a/
>>
>>31111534
>GF ignores older audience
>GF panders to gen one
pick one
its the second one
>>
File: X0jDhnf.jpg (32KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
X0jDhnf.jpg
32KB, 400x240px
>>31111534
they probably would think it was cool if they could though.
>>
>>31111575
>tfw animal crossing is what started this degenerate shit show we're in
it's bittersweet. but mostly bitter
>>
>>31111581
>animal crossing is the progenitor for character customization

wtf no
>>
File: eyeslugger.gif (548KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
eyeslugger.gif
548KB, 450x337px
>>31111552
Chichi's helmet is a pretty explicit refrence to Ultraseven. She even shoots a beam out of the gem on the front, another teqnique Ultraseven uses.
Kirby could be referencing Ultraseven too, but it's not as blatant so who knows.
>>
File: namorgrin.png (446KB, 503x599px) Image search: [Google]
namorgrin.png
446KB, 503x599px
>>31111581
Are you trying to say that Animal Crossing is responsible for the act of dying hair?
>>
>>31111581
>Tfw gf is a furry and literally all of her roommates play Animal Crossing
>They ordered Chinese food and we played Animal Crossing while we were waiting and while we were eating
>>
>>31111657
cute did they yiff
>>
>>31111672
One of her roommates yiffs her and he pays the bills. She never works lol.
And before you ask, no, she's not the only girl I'm fucking. Open relationships are not a one way street.
>>
>>31111657
>tfw gf and her roommates love going to cons and cosplaying
>it's a 2 week prep for them
>tfw I just drive them to the center in street clothes because I can't be arsed to do all of that shit
>when she walks around with me I look like some random stick-in-the-mud autist
>>
>>31111690
H-have you ever watched? Do they do animal stuff?
>>
>>31111731
Nah, but I've only been over her place a handful of times since she usually comes over to mine. I think they do animal stuff because she has a fursuit and I imagine the others do as well. She said she's really into vore and loves the idea of being "cute enough to eat." You know, because that's how that works...
>>31111700
I love wearing costumes, I'll dress as a fictional character whenever it's socially acceptable.
>>
File: CutterKirby.png (121KB, 394x315px) Image search: [Google]
CutterKirby.png
121KB, 394x315px
>>31111612
Huh interesting. Makes sense as an Ultraseven reference I guess
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.