[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fuking hate the ways to rise evs in this generation. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2570.png (279KB, 482x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2570.png
279KB, 482x642px
I fuking hate the ways to rise evs in this generation. How are you handel this?
>>
File: bo.jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
bo.jpg
7KB, 257x196px
>>31110903
By injecting mons with evs already set
>>
FESTIVAL PLAZA

fuck that
>>
it takes like two seconds with the updated power items and SOS battles. I don't see the issue.
>>
Leave them Bach on Pelago and you don't have to Handel shit.
>>
>>31110903
Festival + Poke Pelego, if you're so bitchy then
>just inject bro
>>
Honestly, if you're lucky enough to have Pokerus, and at least one power item (power bracer, anklet, etc) it's way faster than Pelago.

You can max out an EV by just killing about ~10 in a chain with Pokerus and a power item combined. Takes like 10 minutes.
>>
>>31110903
Playing showdown
Battle stop is cancer, and even when both of them are cancer, i dont have to breed or inject for showdown
And VGC is shit

SM are only for ingame, no online
>>
File: ri.jpg (6KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
ri.jpg
6KB, 203x249px
>>31110951
>>
File: 1483074032123.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483074032123.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
>>31110929
Excellent joke my friend.
I think you're aiming over the heads of the typical /vp/ consumer.
But good work nonetheless.
>>
File: Bean boy.gif (3MB, 494x404px) Image search: [Google]
Bean boy.gif
3MB, 494x404px
>Have 10 fully EV-trained Pokemon
>Fought literally 0 battles for them

Beanboy is a godsend, anon.
>>
>>31110988
I thing it takes too long
>>
>>31111019
If you're impatient then SOS chain with the EXP Share on. They gave easy ways to be both hands off and hands on.
>>
how does exp share interact with power items?
If the leading mon has the power item does everyone get the +EVs?
If a partied mon who doesn't see battle gets exp thru exp share, does he get the +EVs?
Is it the same for lucky egg?
>>
File: Wally.png (616KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Wally.png
616KB, 1500x1500px
>>31111019
It takes 15 or so hours to do 252 EVs with beans. Put them in right before bed, wake up and go to work, and when you're done you have a stat maxed out with literally no effort required.
>>
>>31111296
>>31111296
Just the one holding it gets the +8 from power items
>>
>>31111296
EXP Share does share EVs. I know that much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.