[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it return? Will Anabel reunite with her former friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Battle_Frontier_Map.png (435KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Frontier_Map.png
435KB, 600x325px
Will it return? Will Anabel reunite with her former friends? What if they were all Fallers too? What happened to the brains after ORAS despite the brief reference. Scott must be missing too. What if Sinnoh faces something similar ?
>>
I just want to battle Palmer again. Motherfucker swept me with Regigigas and I want revenge.
>>
It will never ever return. We've had two teasers for it that went nowhere.
>>
>According to an interview with Junichi Masuda, the Battle Frontier did not make a return in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in part due to the fact that, in the current age of smartphones and similar devices, people have a variety claims on their attention for entertainment.
>>
>>31110830
And fuck him. Hack confirmed.
>>
>>31110830
Bullshit. Then why even bother remaking the game when there are other forms of handheld entertainment? Find a better excuse next time.
>>
>tfw the Battle Factory is never coming back.
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 512x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 512x905px
>>31111095
Pokemon sucks.
>>
YOU LIKE HOW I DANCE
>>
>>31110830
If that's the case, why did they make Gen 7 at all?
What a fucking liar.
>>
>>31110830
They also stated that they didn't think anyone would care about the Battle Frontier, including the fans.

And then again, in another interview they stated that they purposefully avoid listening to reviewer- and fan feedback because they don't want outsiders to influence their creative flow.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.