[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hm, you know, now that I think about it, a lot of the evolutionary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1367201349984.png (180KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1367201349984.png
180KB, 600x500px
Hm, you know, now that I think about it, a lot of the evolutionary methods first introduced in Gen IV (Pokemon must evolve while leveling-up knowing a specific move, leveling-up in a specific location, only females can evolve) returned in Sun and Moon for its new Pokemon after Gens V and VI pretty much ditched them.

And the Dimensional Research Lab specifically mentions the Bronzong, Palkia, and Giratina and their lore.

And Type: Null is literally a rejected Arceus, and there are three, and by the end of the game, there's still one unaccounted for.

And you get a Munchlax with Snorlium Z for getting the game early, like how you got the Torchic with Blazikenite in XY.

And Masuda had a [laughs] moment when questioned specifically about remakes of a certain pair of games (that are now a ceremonial decade old) a few days ago in an interview.

Wonder what it means. Boy, maybe I'm just reading too much into it, who would want to play those sluggish games again?
>>
SINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
>>31107660
What could they have meant by this
>>
>>31107660
You sure blazed my neurons
>>
>>31107660
>sluggish games
That's what they're hinting at with all the Alolamon base Speed stats.
>>
>>31109176
W O A H

Now that REALLY made me think!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.