[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is the Elite Four in the anime structured? Lance is mentioned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Lance_TR_Disguise.png (201KB, 522x390px) Image search: [Google]
Lance_TR_Disguise.png
201KB, 522x390px
So how is the Elite Four in the anime structured? Lance is mentioned to be the champion, yet Karen never makes an appearance while Koga never gets mentioned about obtaining a promotion to the Elite Four in any episodes.
>>
You become pokemon league champion
Then you're granted the right to face the "Champion's League" where you fight the E4
After that you fight the Champ and if you win you're the Champ.

Source: Bulbapedo
>>
>>31106043
You don't understand what I'm trying to say. It's been established that the Indigo Plateau has three Elite Four members

Lorelei - appeared during the Orange Island League

Bruno - Appeared near the end of season 1

Agatha - Appeared right before the Battle Frontier and referenced as being a current member of the Elite Four, when Lance was already established as the region's champion in the Johto arc of the anime

Who is the fourth Elite Four member?
>>
>>31106151
It was never written or fleshed out because it doesn't directly affect ash. Thats the answer
>>
>>31106310
It still bugs me though, if Lance is the champion it should be structured like the Elite Four was in GSC, but Agatha making an appearance that late into the anime says otherwise. If Lance is still a normal member of the Elite Four that leaves us with an unknown champion.
>>
>>31106363
Go see someone about your autism then. It's not real it's words on paper written by a group of people. People are not gods they have gaps and goals. Theirs being the story of ash. It doesn't make a fucking alternate dimension not every writer is not some autistic world builder. Things can happen or not happen just because it is written so or just not written at all.

There is no 4th member because ash doesn't give a fuck who the 4th member is right now
>>
>>31106536
I think you're the one needs help, that's possibly the most triggered response I've seen to date. You seem more annoyed than I am desu.
>>
>>31106011

They meet Koga's sister in Johto, I guess Koga had moved to Johto or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.