[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decidueye >Topu Koko >Silvally >Nebby >Kommo-O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1470972449407.png (217KB, 487x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470972449407.png
217KB, 487x495px
>Decidueye
>Topu Koko
>Silvally
>Nebby
>Kommo-O
>Ash-Greninja

Is Sun/Chicken the most OP protag?
>>
>>31105968
>no SnakeDogGundam
>>
>>31105968
>kommo-o
where'd you get that one from?
you're missing the #1 canon pokemon, which is zygarde
>>
>>31106171
Every champ has their region's Pseudo
>>
and none of those compare to the sheer horror that's gen 1 mewtwo
>>
>Starter
>Lati@s
>Primal
>Mega Fug
>Metagross
>Castform
>>
>>31106799
broken ass mofo
>>
>>31106296
>lance's tyranitar
>alder's hydreigon
nice meme
>>
>>31105968
>Decidueye
>>
>>31107223
Lance and Blue have each others pseudo because Hoenn and Kanto are basically the same fucking thing and Alders just a fucking failure.

The protag definitely has Kommo-o.

My guess for a team would be [starter], Nebby, Silvally, Tapu Koko, Kommo-o and then one of the fire/water/grass totems.

Ideally Gamefreak would just bite the bullet and make Decidueye canon so it can go Grass starter/Fire Silvally/Wishiwashi to round it out
>>
>>31107401
Johto and Kanto
>>
>>31105968
Ash-Greninja comes from the demo, and therefore is non-canon.
Zygarde, on the other hand...
>>
>decidueye
>>
>Lance and Blue have each other's pseudos
Tyranitar only in the remakes.
The fact that there's multiple exceptions shows that it's very clearly not a rule.
Zygarde is more canon than Kommo-o could ever hope to be.
>>
>>31105968
Brendan is much stronger, as >>31106799 said
>>
>>31107401
I'm not a fan of the protagonist with Silvally. You get gifted one, and I know Red's canon team is all giftmon, but Silvally is Gladion's signature mon, and it's primarily associated with him. We only get one so we can complete the dex.

Also think going by just the most important Pokemon the protagonist encounters in-game is a bad way to do it these days. All gifts and mandatory fights worked for Red, but nowadays it's all legendary Pokemon. All of the gifts get rehashed over and over again gen to gen, Porygon, Eevee, Togepi, etc. I also think the story works better if the Tapu aren't captured.

I'd go with Starter, Nebby, Kommo-o, Alolan Exeggutor (first alolan form revealed, mandatory encounter on an island named after it, part of the story, you can wrangle up some romantic horseshit about the protagonist and lillie with it because of when they talked in that cave on that island), I'd agree on one of the fire/water/grass totem pokemon, and a Lycanroc for good measure.

Zygarde has an important place in theory but he just feels tacked onto the game. You know he's there because some bad shit is gonna happen and you can assume it's the Ultra Beasts, but he never gets anything associating him with them at all, you can completely ignore him for the entire game. Maybe he's more important than Kommo-o, but I don't think importance is a good metric because then you'll just get a team of legendaries. Box legendaries get a pass since they're mandatory captures since gen 5, and Nebby especially because there's plot attachment to it too. Or at least moreso than Xerneas/Yveltal, who has nothing. Reshiram and Zekrom justify themselves.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.