[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it funny that one of the core things about Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1482512217203.png (147KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1482512217203.png
147KB, 722x349px
Isn't it funny that one of the core things about Pokemon is socialization and yet we're a bunch of friendless losers?
>>
>implying I socialize
>>
I have friends, but no one has time for one another.

Growing old destroys most friendships.
>>
Why do you think so many of us didn't get to use trade evos prior to internet trading?
>>
File: ice cream.jpg (48KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.jpg
48KB, 600x583px
During the beginning of the pokemon go craze, I went outside to see for myself the kind of people who played it.

While it was an unsurprising bunch of nerds, some with literal neckbeards/fedoras, most of them already knew each other somehow and already had a gf/bf. I put effort into taking care of myself so as not to be associated with those stereotypes at first glance, and yet they had more of a social life than I do.
>>
Most people don't share my interests anyway. Plus I'm growing apart from my other friends thanks to work, school, and other issues.
It's probably best I stay alone.
>>
>>31101915
>projecting
>>
>>31102210
How's it projecting if I accept that I'm a friendless loser?
>>
Third world country, I was the only kid I knew of with a gameboy. I don't know if that was because I was the only one interested or because it was already outdated hardware by the time
>>
>>31102277
What Country?
>>
>>31102379
Tacoland
>>
>>31102425
Oh come on Mexico can't be that bad, i-is it?
>>
>>31102456
Not him, but video games are more expensive than they are in the US. Most Mexicans who want to play a game get their relatives in the US to ship them over.
>>
>>31101915
>we
>>
>>31102485
Can't say I know that feel, but man that must suck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.