[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any guide to guaranteeing flawless Pokeblocks in Emerald?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9518.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9518.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
Is there any guide to guaranteeing flawless Pokeblocks in Emerald? I want to try getting a trophy mon with loads of ribbons, but my internal battery has run dry and I can't grow berries, so I have a limited supply.
>>
>>31101138
Emerald's contest ribbons were the most annoying part of ribbon collecting. Most of the important berries to get flawless pokeblocks are no longer obtainable unless you cheat them in. You'll also need 4 GBAs to get the best blocks.

What I did was I first replaced the battery since berries are a necessity. Fixing the battery will also give you the chance to meet the pokeblock master and make gold blocks with him. Now all you need to worry about is your move set for the contests and which pokes are in the contest with you. Good luck anon!

Oh, and if you have Colosseum/XD, some berries will make your chances of winning easier.
>>
>>31102707
>Most of the important berries to get flawless pokeblocks are no longer obtainable unless you cheat them in
What do you mean by this? The only berries that are completely unrealistic right now are the e-reader ones. #1-36 are all available in the main game, #36-40 are all obtainable in the GCN games, and #41-42 are (barely) obtainable in Emerald. There weren't any event-exclusive berries until DP.
>>
I've been meaning to replay gen 3, too bad that all of my batteries are dead, although I do have Pokemon Box which supposedly fixes these things.

Anyway, how fucked am I?
>>
>>31102902
What I meant by the unobtainable berries is that timed-events in Emerald make it impossible to get certain berries from the Berry Master and of course growing those berries. All you really need to win contests are the GCN berries since they give high stats to pokeblocks but that required a lot of grinding in Mt.Battle.
>>
>>31103164
Unless you already have Pokemon Box, yeah you're fucked. Although getting the screwdriver and the battery needed is very cheap and an easy process.
>>
>>31102707
>>31102902
>>31103164
>>31103206
>2016
>Not playing in VBA/Hacked 3DS/movil phone
cmon guys
>>
>>31103279
>Unless you already have Pokemon Box
>>31103164
>although I do have Pokemon Box
Am I not seeing something here?
>>
>>31103343
Oh shit I'm sorry. My reading is shit today. Which version are you playing? The Box fixes the berry glitch with only Ruby and Sapphire.
>>
>>31103400
Ah shit, Emerald.

I was planning to beat it multiple times for all the shit you need to Catch 'Em All, like the Deepsea Tooth and the legendaries
>>
Not related to your question, but you can replace your RSE batteries without too much trouble. If you have the right screwdriver, a CR1616 battery, and some electrical tape you can replace it without soldering.
>>
File: IMG_9261.jpg (170KB, 818x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9261.jpg
170KB, 818x717px
>>31102707
>>31103206
This seems difficult. And I still have to get a GCN, it's games, and a trade cable, since my original ones are long gone. Thanks.
>>
What the fuck is a GCN?
>>
>>31103418
That's cool. You'll only need to reset for Latias/Latios and Gorebyss/Huntail. Everything else can be found in one run.
I just finished my pokedex for Fire Red so now I'm breeding for a shiny Eevee to become my new ribbon mon.
>>31103649
No problem anon! I recommend getting a Wii instead of a GCN since they are cheaper.
>>31103793
GameCube
>>
>>31104117
Can you trade between Gameboy and Wii? I do own one, but I thought it didn't have the right ports.
>>
>>31104357
The GBA to GCN adapter works for Wii. You plug it in the same way as a gamecube controller.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.