[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAS ANYONE EVER NOTICE THAT THE MASKED ROYALE IS OVERWHELMINGLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

HAS ANYONE EVER NOTICE THAT THE MASKED ROYALE IS OVERWHELMINGLY FUCKING SIMILAR TO PROFESSOR KUKUI? HOLY FUCKING GLEAMS OF DAZZLES
>>
just a coincidence, faggot
now get back to your containment thread
>>
>>31101036
The Masked Royal has no wedding ring, Kukui does.

Are you implying they're brothers, or father and son?
>>
>>31101036
>what is a red herring
In the first scene you can call him the professor and he denies it. If that isn't evidence that he isn't the professor then I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1474448902547.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474448902547.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>31101036
They're not the same. Now take your tinfoil hat off and go to bed.
>>
>>31101150

there's cant be a better explanation than this,ty
>>
>>31101036
Anon, quit being a dumb kid. It is clear that the only character manly enought to be the Masked Royal is the Aether Branch Director and The Aether Fundation's Last line of Defence, Faba.
>>
>>31101036
That's probably why the professor is such a big fan of him.
>>
File: KukuiMask.png (679KB, 1000x604px) Image search: [Google]
KukuiMask.png
679KB, 1000x604px
>be me
>drunk of berry juice
>mfw seeing things

Nah.
>>
>>31101307
kukui modeled himself after the masked royal

there's an easter egg in the ending photo that shows he even kept the mask you give him as a keepsake of his hero
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.