[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else miss the XY anime? SM just won't cut it? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: shit.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Anyone else miss the XY anime?
SM just won't cut it? I can't stand the terrible art style and lame ass animation that's a downgrade from the previous season.
>>
>>31099844
No.
Fuck off to /a/ where you'll find all the epic shonens you desire
>>
kys retard
>>
File: Book_the_illusion_of_life[1].jpg (120KB, 499x530px) Image search: [Google]
Book_the_illusion_of_life[1].jpg
120KB, 499x530px
>>31099844

>It's another retard who doesn't know what animation actually is episode

Here's some reading material for you
>>
>Posting a frame from the intro that's literally only on screen for one second

Kill yourself
>>
>>31099953
>>31099994
>>31100017
>>31100038
>WAAAAAA MOMMY WHY DON'T THEY LIKE MY DISGRACE OF AN (((ANIME))) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>31100070
You keep getting BTFO in every thread you post in.
>>
>>31100070
the bait is strong in this one
>>
>>31100038
5 seconds.
>>
>>31099844
This new season clearly had budget cuts
Also
>watching the anime
>>
>>31099844
Disregarding pervious seasons I can say that it's inconsistent and looks like it was slapped together at the last minute.
>Ib4 SM anime is cool and GOOD
It isn't. It was made by franchise that has millions of dollars at their disposal and it looks low budget.
>>
>he still can't grasp the concept of background animation
Epic and filtered
>>
>>31100141
Japan doesn't care. Look at One Piece. Literally best selling manga with an anime that's always high up in ratings only for the anime to look extremely low budget.
>>
>>31100141

And where do those millions of dollars come from? The anime itself, via the merchandise it promotes.
>>
>>31100175
This, also DBS. How anyone can defend that pile of shit is beyond me, it's almost as bad as DBGT.
>>
>>31100189
>The anime itself
Never
>>
>>31100141
>Ib4 Pokémon anime at some time was cool and GOOD

Fixed
>>
>>31100141
>It isn't
>because I, who don't watch it mind you, don't think it's superserious and mature enough to like, so that means it's shit
>>
>>31100237

Yes, why else do you think it's lasted for 20 seasons? Most anime are lucky to get more than one season.

So long as people are buying the games and merchandise that the show is promoting, it's doing its job and will continue.
>>
>>31100336
Yes , you said the games
>>
>>31099953

Pokemon isn't shonen, it's kodomo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_anime_and_manga

>Children's manga (子供向け漫画 Kodomo-muke manga?) and children's anime (子供向けアニメ Kodomo-muke anime?), are Japanese terms which literally mean "manga (or "anime", respectively) directed towards children". Children's manga are also known by the word "Kodomo", or "child". These stories are often moralistic, teaching children how to behave as good and considerate people and helping them to stay on the right path in life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sh%C5%8Dnen_manga

>Shōnen, shonen, or shounen manga (少年漫画 shōnen manga?) is manga aimed at a young male audience. The age group varies with individual readers and different magazines, but it is primarily intended for boys between the ages of 8 to 18.

Shonen is aimed at boys 8-18, Kodomo is aimed exclusively towards children.
>>
eww no xy was son cringe, Serena cut the hair, cringe tripokalons, cringe citron experiments , cringe ash greninja a la naruto
>>
>>31100545
Alan was the only good
>>
Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?
>>
>>31100597
What is it?
>>
File: 1473369257979.jpg (77KB, 1200x738px) Image search: [Google]
1473369257979.jpg
77KB, 1200x738px
>>31100333
You have no argument.
>>
File: damn.png (302KB, 486x458px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
302KB, 486x458px
>>31100438

THIS IS FOR CHILDREN?
>>
>>31100336
>Most anime are lucky to get more than one season.
anon most anime arent backed by fucking Nintendo
>>
>>31100871
Pokémon's actually fairly tame compared to most children's anime.
>>
I like the SM anime.
>>
>>31100871
She looks like she has that region males have for having dicks. Is she a Futa?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.