[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "The Grass starter has an amazing design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: Decidueye.jpg (44KB, 360x322px) Image search: [Google]
Decidueye.jpg
44KB, 360x322px
>It's a "The Grass starter has an amazing design while the other two look like utter garbage" episode

Are they trying to make up for Venusaur and Meganium?
>>
File: 1471829112946.jpg (665KB, 1378x2039px) Image search: [Google]
1471829112946.jpg
665KB, 1378x2039px
>>31096850
There is nothing wrong with Meganium.
>>
But Venusaur was the only good genwun starter
>>
>disliking Meganium
Leave
>>
>>31096865
this desu
>>
>>31096850
>owlfag shitting on other starters
Ugh. I had nothing against you guys, but it's like you're really trying to get hated.
>>
>>31096850
If trips owl be ubers
>>
>>31096850
>Venusaur
>not amazing
>>
No, they are trying to make up for christmes tree and vore snake.

seriously tough, grass = flowers so it stand to reason many of those pokemon are pretty and graceful.
>>
>>31096850
>it's a "the grass starter looks like an emasculated nu-male only tumblr likes" episode

I hate this its just a repeat of the chesnaught episode
>>
File: holdthefuckup.png (174KB, 680x653px) Image search: [Google]
holdthefuckup.png
174KB, 680x653px
>>31096850
>Venusaur and Meganium
>Shit
Now if you said Torterra and Chesnaught I would have agreed with you.
>>
>>31096925
Nigga the nut aint no numale
>>
File: Bow.gif (310KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bow.gif
310KB, 800x600px
>>31096850

It's one of the worst starters ever. Possibly worse than Samurott.

Forced ghost type, no plant features aside from leaf cloak, and completely nonsensical bow gimmick. On top of not being able to use it while it flies, kind of like Samurott's quadruped swordsman problem, its bow literally wouldn't work unless its arm detaches from its body. See gif.
>b-but muh fiction
Suspension of disbelief has a limit, and moreover, this isn't some abstract fiction, it's based on a real thing: a bow and arrow. And when it's so far removed from the thing it's based on, why bother forcing said thing in the first place? It just feels misplaced. They even went so far as giving it magic "ghost arrows" just to make a lick of sense, but if they're magic why the hell would they need the bow? The whole design is convoluted and forced.

It's more aesthetic than the other two, but far from "well-designed." It's flawed on an fundamental level.
>>
File: 1480622907033.png (471KB, 1100x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1480622907033.png
471KB, 1100x1142px
>>31096977
>torterra
>shit
Get your pleb taste out of my face.
>>
rowlett was cute tho
>>
File: 1248103602302.jpg (116KB, 482x730px) Image search: [Google]
1248103602302.jpg
116KB, 482x730px
>>31097010
>not being able to use it while it flies
perhaps it uses it's talons?
also, bows are often connected to people who fight from the woods, like elves and robin hood.
>>
>>31097135
>perhaps it uses it's talons?

Thanks for the laughs anon.
>>
>>31096850
>It's a owlfag tries to shit on two of the best grass starters so he can feel cool episode
You need to respect your elders Alolabortion.
>>
>>31096850
>It's another falseflagging episode
Or I at least hope you're falseflagging, Who the hell would be dumb enough to make a thread like this unironically?

>>31097166
>Alolabortion
Don't we have Unovabortion already?
>>
>>31097010
>On top of not being able to use it while it flies
It's not supposed to, it's not a flying type anymore.
>>
>>31097034
besides we all know monkey fuck blaziken ripoff was the worst of the sinnoh starters
>>
>>31097166
>Fat ugly toad and bland girl dinosaur
>Best

The only people who like and vehemently defend these two are contrarians who got bullied at school for not picking socially acceptable starters.

They're a far cry from Decidueye's cool aesthetic and mass appeal.
>>
>>31097235
>expecting johtoddlers to be creative
That's like expecting their game to be good
>>
>>31096850
Meganium >>> Decidueye
Thank god you can find Chikorita in SM
Boxed my jobber owl and replaced it with superior grass starter
>>
>>31097235
Alolaids. There you go.
>>
>>31097235
Yes it goes
Genwunner
Johtoddler
Hoennbaby I can't believe that Babby is still filtered
Sinnohfetus
Unovabortion
Kalosperm
Alolasome
>>
>>31097010
>Being this autisic in an attempt to justify your hate of a cartoon owl in a game for kids
Seek help
>>
>>31097163
why not?
>>
>>31097699
>H-he's autistic
>WAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: be7.png (321KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
be7.png
321KB, 480x360px
>>31096850

>any of the alola starters
>garbage
>>
>>31096850
>it's a "tard perpetuates the meme that everyone who likes the Rowlet line is an asshole by falseflagging" episode
Dude fuck off all the grass starters are pretty cool
>>
>>31097764
????
>>
Wait hold on isn't chesnaught and embaor faster then incineroar And primerina. And now that I think of it they're the slowest out of there typing s and decidueye gets bashed on for being slow,
>>
>>31097837
That's because Decidueye's theme is based on a profession that requires speed or you're fucked.
>>
>>31097396
How's it feel that my Mega Venusaur is actually OU and is s beloved starter known to all? Assassins Creed Owl will be forgotten and pushed aside once Gen 8 comes out, while Bulbasaur will perpetually be pandered to.
>>
File: IMG_0526.jpg (136KB, 900x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
136KB, 900x678px
>>31097384
Post best Sinnoh starter
>>
>>31096850
Suck my ass I know you're basically doing this >>31097803

Venusaur is fucking great, best frogsaur
Meganium is also a great dinosaur pokemon, one of the few sauropods aside from Dialga and the Amaura line.
Sceptile I never felt too strongly about but you can't deny that smug expression
Torterra is a turtle and turtles are delicious and cute at the same time
Serperior is a snake and snakes have always been good in Pokemon from Arbok to "use leaf-storm"
Chesnaught, eh, his head is weird and small but the shell is pretty cool and he has that armshield aesthetic
Decidueye is a very cool hooded archer with a bow wing

All of these seem pretty good to me.
>>
>>31097966
>Venusaur
>frog
>>
>>31098045
Lets be honest, no one really knows what the fuck Venusaur is.
>>
>>31098067
>Venusaur
>saur
Yes, it's truly a mystery.
>>
>>31098045
My bad, it looks more toadlike.
>>
>>31098102
>English names
>meaning anything
I bet you think Hitmonchan was based on Jackie Chan too.
>>
I can't wait until ash gets that op decidueye. And sceptile won't be the only grass type representative. And kukui will get that incineroar. And at the league it would be ash's pikachu vs kukui lycanroc and ash's decidueye vs kukui's incineroar. And if you think I'm down playing litten by giving him to kukui then your not thinking right cuz at least it gets a better position then popplio.
>>
>>31098142
>Ash
>Decidueye
It's staying Rowlet anon.
>>
File: 1385226296771.png (175KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1385226296771.png
175KB, 1053x1070px
>>31096850
>Decidueye
>amazing design

>shitting on Venusaur and Meganium
>>
>>31096850
Don't expect /vp/ to share these sentiments. This place is contrarian country. You'll find good company on Reddit and Facebook though.
>>
>>31096850
>It's a "The Grass starter has an amazing design while the other two look like utter garbage" episode
You mean like every gen except Gen III and VI?
>>
>>31096977
>toad mess
>good design

>Rad Ankylosaur
>bad

I disagree with your opinion
>>
I like most grass starters but Gen.5 and Gen.2
I don't hate Snivy, I just picked Oshawott over it.
>>
File: sceptile reaction.png (11KB, 187x154px) Image search: [Google]
sceptile reaction.png
11KB, 187x154px
>>31098255
>Gen III
Leave.
>>
>>31097905
why is he dabbing
>>
>>31098155
Think about it, what good would it do to give ash another op fire and dark type pokemon. He's got charizard,infernape and crookadile,greninja. And And if Nintendo wants to make a lot of money then they have to go with the most popular starter. And dartrix's dex entries could be very interesting if they made that ash's story with rowlet. Rowlet evolves into the troublesome stage and ash has to help him get through it. Not to mention rowlet can't stay in the bag forever cuz remember rotom's bigass charger. When ash starts his journey rowlet won't be in the bag. And if you seen the preview for the English version of pokemon sun and moon noticed how it has a serious tone to it. And they even said that and I quote this." This island paradise is no vacation" that to sounded like they were referring to rowlet. He's always chilling and relaxing but one day I speculate that Rowlet's characteristics will change completely. And he'll have the sudden eager of becoming strong. But he needs a kick first. He needs a rival and that rival is no other then litten. Specifically kukui's litten.
>>
>>31098481
sceptile was shit and you know it anon
>>
Never disrespect Venusaur again
>>
>>31098526
>what good would it do to give ash another op fire and dark type pokemon.
Well one Fire is one of the more popular type.
Two Japan has a boner for tiger themed wrestlers as does TCP and GF by the looks of things.
Three we have glaring hints from the artwork that was leaked ages ago as it's the only one seen with Ash and his crew.
Four Ash has interacted more with Litten so far than anyone else in the series.
>>
>>31098659
Japanese have a Bonner for tiger masked wrestlers but not for incineroar. And if you don't believe me check the poles. Even in fresh decidueye stoned incineroar out of the spot. And you want to now what I've noticed during all the encounters between ash and litten. I've noticed that litten all ways pushes ash away. And maybe this is a teaser for a future incineroar. Think maybe one day when kukui and ash are fighting it was incineroar vs rowlet. And incineroar managed to hurt ash which triggered rowlet. When rowlet tried to avenge ash it noticed that it's attacks weren't doing anything to incineroar cuz it was too weak. And after noticing it was too weak it started to train itself. Now that's a story. Unlike ash catches a potentially strong pokemon with a sad background. Cuz that hasn't been done before cough cough charizard, sceptile cough cough chimchar, greninja cough cough. Abd as for the Chinese leaks glade you you brought that up. Let me break it down to you.
>>
>>31098928
Hold up.
Not him but is your only reasonable means of thinking this because you think it might be better?
>>
>>31098481
Every Gen III starter is great
Chesnaught is shit
>>
Since I can tell that your a littenfanboy. I bet you the only thing you noticed was ash, mallow, and incineroar. But if you look closer than you'll notice that there are so many things telling you that that's not ash's incineroar. This pic takes place at the battle royal And I have proof. Fist when you look at the part were incineroar is about to hit pikachu with the table Notice that microphone flying. That's probably for the anouser. And notice machamp. The littraly the fighting type pokemon. Notice how it's letting incineroar pick it up And swing him without any hesitation. That means incineroar is being shown off to the rotom pokedex. And it's roto taking a pictures of it. And think why would ash show off his pokemon to other people, That's not what ash does, the only time he shows off his pokemons is in the middle of battle. And now mallow and popplio. Lana is there because we see popplio. And from what I can guess ash was having a four way battle. Somones incineroar v machamp v popplio v rowlet. And that's why rowlet is out of the bag. And mallow is there to cheer ash on. And I'm guessing this is how the story went. Ash go's to battle royal meets Lana and another friend in a mask. And the guy in the mask shows off his new fully evolved incineroar. Then they start a four way battle. After knowing out machamp out the ring incineroar gets a little cocky and steps out the ring and falls asleep somewhere. And the guy in the mask, ash, mallow, and Lana finds it sleeping rowlet lends on It's chest. Pikachu tried waking it up with a tbolt, but you can already see what happens. So mallow trys waking it up with food. And that's what you see over there.
>>
>>31098526
>>31098659
And yes I can't deny that tiger masked wrestlers are a big thing in japan, but you can't lie to me and say that anchoring isn't big in japan too.
>>
>>31099383
>anchoring
Dhelmise confirmed new Greninja
Archery isn't near as popular as Tiger mask. In fact compared to most other sports like say baseball archery is comparatively unknown
>>
>>31096850
Nu-male dispose of yourself.
>>
In the first official poster rowlet is in the middle with ash and pikachu. And they all seem to have this white aura around them. Popplio is on the right side no white aura, and behind her is lana. Litten is on the left side still no white aura. And you can't guess who's behind him. And here is a hint he's wearing glasses. And right now my theory seems to be almost right. Rowlet is weak af. His first battle he lost to a oricorio. Rowlet and litten never ment face to face. And the last part is ash didn't catch litten. And plus this could be a good thing Nintendo would makes a lot of money doing this. And we can finally fill the gap of the water starter and fire starter in smash bros.
>>
>>31100000
What a waste of a get.
>>
>>31100000
DECIDUEYE FOR SMASH
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.