[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon are you guys using on the GTS to trade for porygon-2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Porygon-Z.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Porygon-Z.png
38KB, 250x250px
What pokemon are you guys using on the GTS to trade for porygon-2 and Z? I've had pretty good luck using castform and relicanth as "GTS currency", but when it comes to the porygon's, relicanth and castform are not good enough. The porygons are pretty much the only non-legendaries I need to complete my dex.
>>
Apparently scizor is universal GTS currency in this game, despite metal coats being easy a fuck to farm
>>
Nobody because i just traded them to a friend to evolve

And people should fucking stop asking for porygon 2 and porygon z on the gts, this is starting to get old. FUCKING NOBODY is ever gonna trade you one, stop filling the gts with your retarded requests.
>>
>>31095971
well, I haven't beaten the game yet so I don't even have access to the regular porygon. I want to complete as much of the pokedex as possible before before doing so.
>>
>>31095950
I used a level 90 Type:Null holding a Soothe Bell.
>>
Something I picked up from an older thread.

Trade power GTS (SM putting these up for trades)
>S-tier (Anything will be given for these)
Any trade item evo (e.g. Porygon-Z, Kingdra, etc.)
Most rare fishing pokemon (e.g. Relicanth, Dhelmise, Bruxish, etc.)
Most SOS only pokemon (e.g. Goomy, Castform, etc.)
Celesteela
Legendaries and unbreedables in general
FUCKING PIKACHU
>A-tier (can get most UBs minus the one offs, can get some S grade trade materials)
Many 5% grass encounters beyond Melemele (e.g. Oranguru, Passimian, Comfey, etc.)
Friendship evos not catchable in the wild or very rarely (e.g. Crobat, Lucario, etc.)
Certain UBs (Kartana, Pheromosa, sometimes Buzzwole)
Pokemon that require significant leveling to evolve (e.g. Final starter evos, Braviary, Mandibuzz, etc.)
>B-tier (can get some decent pokemon)
Easy to evolve but not catchable in the wild final evos (anything catchable at a higher level than they evolve for the most part)
Late game pokemon (e.g. some Poni-only pokemon)
Fan favorites (e.g. Riolu, Vulpix, etc.)
Ditto
Apricorn ball pokemon
>C-tier (probably will sit for a long time or not get traded at all)
most early game pokemon that are easy to get
Abra
>>
>>31096880
>Something I picked up from an older thread.
>Trade power GTS (SM putting these up for trades)
>>S-tier (Anything will be given for these)
>Any trade item evo (e.g. Porygon-Z, Kingdra, etc.)

I took the advise of the second post in this thread and got a porygon-Z by offering a scizor. I'm going to put another relicanth on GTS to get a scizor, so I can use THAT scizor to get a poryon 2, lol.
>>
>>31096880
Where do island scan pokemon rank?
I'm putting up cyndaquil and no one is biting.
>>
>>31096880
>Dhelmise

That must've been a really old thread, I can't get shit for Dhelmise anymore. I've started putting up Sandygast and so far there hasn't been a single trade that hasn't gone through within the hour. Yesterday I went to a friend's house and he just got Moon and wants a foreign Ditto for MM so I put up a Sandygast and poured/took a shot and by the time that was done I had a Japanese Ditto for him.
>>
>>31097089

for me the only GTS currency worth using is;
castform
goomy
relicanth
scizor

>>31097072
I don't think people care much for island scans because they're not necessary to complete the pokedex.
>>
>>31097164
I've been trading solosis for the past two days, every one gets picked up within an hour
>>
I just got a 6IV lv.1 shiny jap Porygon-Z for a lv.1 Goomy. It's hacked, isn't it?
If yes, what can I trade it away for?
>>
>>31097089
Sandygast? How? I mean, you just have to walk up to one of those dark spots at the beach and meet it.
>>
I breed lure ball Gibles to get whatever I want. I tried asking for 91-100 Dittos and already got two shiny 6IV ones. Occasionally I have to redeposit because they get pushed back by shitty offers, but so far I've always got what I asked for eventually.
>>
>breed 2 Porygons
>hold one with an Upgrade, ask for PorygonZ
>hold one with a Dubious Disc, ask for Porygon2
I did pretty much every item trade evo with this
>>
>>31097089
What the fuck I just put up a Sandygast asking for Celesteela and a few mins later it was gone.
>>
>>31100123
Worked for me too. And it even had marked IVs and a good nature...
>>
The trick is to trade another trade Evo Pokemon, starting with machoke or the rock one, and then working your way up. For Pokemon from trade items try mismagius or weavile, Electabuzz or Magmar with their items.

Or just put up your own Porygon along with the upgrade for something else like it.

Goliosopod and other rarer Pokemon like metang or Metagross will be good too
>>
>>31095950
Other gen 4 trade-Mon.

I can't believe sinnohfetuses will actually defend those
>>
>>31095950
Nigga just trade evolve them
You are handed the Upgrade and Dubious Disc
>>
>>31095950
Alright, what can a Kanghaskhan get?
I tried Cosmog ambitiously but no one's bit
>>
>>31102079
...W-Where? I didn't look hard enough and just traded some of my lvled mons for them instead.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.