[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Motivation is to take down a system that bases people's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

>Motivation is to take down a system that bases people's worth on Pokémon battles
>Recruits incompetent kids on purpose
>Could easily beat the challenge but defys it anyway
>Willing to do anything to achieve his goals
>Warns the Player and Lillie about Nihilego and Lusamine

How is he considered evil?
>>
Why couldn't you post this in the other thread talking about this same character?
>>
>>31095015
Because the said system is perfect and didn't need changing.
Because he's having young kids steal Pokemon for him.
Because he is weak as fuck and still acts like he is hot shit.
Because he is willing to do anything to achieve his goals, which is to become a fucking dog.
Because he is the one who helped Lusamine for no fucking reason.
>>
>>31095054
>Because the said system is perfect and didn't need changing.
I mean kukui kinda sorta did change it a little by adding the league even tho it's still pretty vague on what will actually happen to it when it's fully completed considering maaaaybe gyms will be built too
>>
File: 1478640023854.png (660KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1478640023854.png
660KB, 709x462px
>could easily beat
>>
>>31095054
>It spits on the weaklings and makes them socially outcast
>For justice
>He has many trophies from tournaments he's won and is strong enough to be recognized by Lusamine.
>He helped Lusamine because she recognized him as a prodigy and treated him with respect, at least pretended to.
>>
File: memes.png (95KB, 254x195px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
95KB, 254x195px
>>31095015
stop posting Guzma
>>
>>31095094
>Trophies from tournaments he's won
>all bronze
>>
>>31095015
I'm pretty sure he actually did complete the Challenge as a kid. Otherwise, why would he even mention that he failed to make Captain? Same deal with Kukui.

Actually, now that I think about it, neither Guzma or Kukui are actually called Island Challenge Champions -- only Kahili is, who is assumed to be around their age. So what the fuck happened there?
>>
>>31095015
>Motivation is to take down a system that bases people's worth on Pokémon battles
Motivation is to reset a world that uses Pokemon for personal purposes and makes everything ugly

>Recruits incompetent kids on purpose
And abandon them for shitty reason. His team was still desperately seeking after him.

??????

>Willing to do anything to achieve his goals
Just like every character?
However, being the pet of another criminal is a bad goal, anyway.

>Warns the Player and Lillie about Nihilego and Lusamine
Still being cocky, though you came to rescue him and consider he was the one who helped Lusamine.
And what about fighting instead of just "warning"? I thought he is a strong trainer.
He is fukin Princess Peach!
>>
File: 1481109610654.png (786KB, 821x611px) Image search: [Google]
1481109610654.png
786KB, 821x611px
>its the systems fault that he is weak as shit
>stealing pokemon from non abusive trainers is now justice
>lmao bronze trophies
>he help her because he got baited
you don't even deserve dots
>>
>>31095072
And Guzma helped how? By stealing Pokemon and Buginium?

>>31095094
>It spits on the weaklings and makes them socially outcast
It doesn't, though. None of Bianca, May or Lillie are social outcasts.

>>For justice
Right. And he deserves to not exist. For justice.

>>He has many trophies from tournaments he's won and is strong enough to be recognized by Lusamine.
Oh! He won some tournament no one knows about! How impressive!

>>Lusamine gave him a bone, and he followed her.
Right, that's great reasoning.
>>
>it's "dumblr grille defends her hazubando" episode
>>
>>31095111
>and you couldnt place at all/would drown in pools in a irl pokemon tournament

spoken like a true spectator
>>
>>31095302
>"my husbando would beat you if videogames were real!"

Nice job defending your shit character, anon.
>>
>>31095349
>>31095250
>>31095142
>>31095132
And the last pillar of defense for SuMo falls.

Can we all safely say that there's nothing good about these (((games))) now that this is the case?
>>
>>31095438
>bromley
>pillar for SM
lmao famalam
>>
>>31095142
>bianca and may
>alolan
>>
>>31095438
Hey look I think Guzma is shit, maybe the worst evil team leader, but SM overall is alright. Slow as fuck and a few things handled extremely poorly, but it's still leagues better than ORAS, XY, or FRLG.

But there's a billion other threads per day to talk about this in. I'm just here to shit on Guzma.
>>
File: Kumagawa.png (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa.png
30KB, 250x250px
>>31095015
>whole appeal of a character is that he's a loser
>people autistically argue that he's not really a loser
I'll never get this. I get liking losers, I like a few myself. But you like them because they're losers. You can just turn around and pretend they're not to defend their honor or something.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.