[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these encounter rates >certain pokemon that are 1% spawns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1466543018478.jpg (168KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1466543018478.jpg
168KB, 1600x1067px
>these encounter rates
>certain pokemon that are 1% spawns off of sos chains of 1% spawns
>>
>Everything should be easy to obtain and I shouldn't have to invest time into finding them.
>>
>>31093814
this, just use GTS if you're a lazy cuck
>>
>>31093814

>Defends bullshit game design by claiming any complaints about bullshit just want "the game to be easy".

I bet you are the kind of person who defends the bullshit NES games pulled too arguing that games are "too easy" now because they aren't full of cheap deaths and requirements.
>>
>>31093823
lemme just go find my level 1-9 celesteela so i dont have to spend 16 hours for a chansey
>>
>>31093747
>>31093814
This is why I inject. To me, the fun of the game comes from battling. That stuff is just plain tedious, but I know that's where the enjoyment comes from for people like shiny hunters, etc.
>>
>>31093747
Yeah those 15 minutes searching it to play with it for 100 hours are really bad
>>
>>31093814

I would understand if they put that 1% into main encounter of the chainer, but this will be bullshit if they put that 1% into chaining... get a life you moron and stop sucking their cock
>>
>>31094080
There's not even anything like that outside what, Bagon?
>>
>find 1-5% Pokémon
>go "Yes! Finally, there it is!" instead of "alright cool"

It's a good thing,
>>
>>31093838
Keep making excuses to cheat in a children's video game on a mongolian mural board, worthless piece of shit :')
>>
>>31094211

dude, people have life and work, are you really thinking we have time to breed ect? we want just play this fucking game and online competition is the main shit
>>
>>31094211
>wasting all that time in the autism box instead of just injecting
Sad!
>>
>>31093814
>everything should be tedious and slow because wasting time and challenging yourself are one and the same
seriously neck yourself you stupid nigger
>>
>>31093814

Everything is easy. For me. Because I have access to homebrew/injection.

Enjot struggling with RNG in a game struggling against its platform to get something that is the equivalent of what I can give myself in 5 minutes.
>>
>>31093747
Rare Pkmn are RARE

This...cant...be....
>>
>>31094211
>getting this mad over the fact people cheat in a children's game
wew lad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.