[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was SM supposed to be n3DS exclusive? I got a n3DS and the lag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1474341377689.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1474341377689.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
Was SM supposed to be n3DS exclusive?

I got a n3DS and the lag is mostly gone compared to the o3DS.
>>
>>31091935
My fiance kept complaining about her game lagging, she o3ds me n3ds. I didn't realize how bad it was til I used my o3ds for trading. Holy shit.
>>
>>31091996
I kept hearing people on /v/ and /vp/ saying the difference is hardly noticeable. What a bunch of shit.
>>
>>31092083
no one on /v/ plays games
>>
I got the n3ds fairly recently, and the lag was still pretty noticeable to me during double/multi battles.
>>
>>31091935
>I got a n3DS and the lag is mostly gone compared to the o3DS.
No, that's just your mind trying to justify your bad purchase.
>>
>>31091935
I got a legit copy for N3DS after pirating on my og3DS and yeah, the difference is quite noticable, especially in double battles
>>
>>31092550
And that's your mind just deflecting that you're poor.
>>
I don't notice any lag on my 2DS (except for double battles ofc) but the loading times make me want to kill myself. I might buy an n3DS non-XL just to be rid of that.
>>
>>31092565
>people still think that wasting money means they're smarter

I have a n3DS you retard. It lags the same, you're fucking delusional if you think it doesn't.
>>
>>31092746
TPCi shills absolutely BTFO
>>
>>31092746
t. o3DS cuck
>>
>>31092746
I've used both. There's a clear boot time difference, the game mega lagson o3ds trying to go to home menu and exiting the game, doubles are more choppy. If you can't tell a difference then idk what to say. Now if you want to argue if its significant improvement that's a different story.
>>
>>31092746
Posts like this are why (You) is dead.
>>
File: DQG5tBK.png (191KB, 494x400px) Image search: [Google]
DQG5tBK.png
191KB, 494x400px
>>31091935
making an exclusive for one of their major franchises that only works on a system most don't feel the need to buy would be the dumbest move on this planet, nintendo isn't THAT stupid probably just b/c better graphics and cutscenes.

only reason i got the n3DS was because my shit old one kept saying the game card wasn't inserted

having to replay the opening to sumo 2 times is fucking godawful.

>>31093000
doubles still lag at a shit rate though.
>>
>>31093000
>doubles are more choppy
No it isn't. The only extra power that this game uses is the RAM.

So while sometimes you might get some wait times between choosing and using a move in the o3DS during intense battles such as against totems or in multis, the frame rate of the battle itself is the same.
>>
>>31093104
I mean I'm sitting here playing on both plats and there are frame differences. Believe what you want.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.