[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you name him in game? What would his species be called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: silvally.jpg (66KB, 980x1094px) Image search: [Google]
silvally.jpg
66KB, 980x1094px
What did you name him in game?

What would his species be called if you would have evolved him before the emo kid did?
>>
File: IMG_2238.jpg (107KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.jpg
107KB, 384x313px
>>31089316
>>
I named my shiny one Goldally since it's gold instead of silver
>>
>>31089340
Amazing
>>
I named him Dave.
>>
Not sure what I'll nickname the Type: Null that Gladion gives you, but I think if I were the first to name it's evolution, I'd call it Alcheimera
>>
>>31089316
Type: Full.
But nobody cared before he was put the mask
>>
It should be Type:Full which sounds better honestly
>>
>>31089316
I named him Treble for Megaman references
>>
>>31089380
Oh, maybe that's what I'll name it. Although I might go the Lillie route and name it something cutesy.
>>
Named mine Scrungus
>>
>>31089412
Here is what I don't get, Gladion is the one who overwrote Type:Full into Silvally, so why didn't he name Type:Null something?
>>
Type: Boxed
>>
poopoo man
>>
>>31089560
Kek
>>
>>31089316
I didnt name him anything cause I have maxed his happines and IT STILL ISNT EVOLVING!!!! WHY???? FUUUUUUCK
>>
>>31089553
He was too edgy to bother giving it a nickname.

Now he's slightly less edgy so he actually tried to give it a name.
>>
>>31089618
level it, or make sure you aren't confusing affection in refresh with happiness
>>
Arceus-Lite
>>
>>31089316
Nina
>>
>>31089316
Nullivan
>>
>>31089340
Full Marks.

Aside from hat cleverness, I have to concur with
>>31089380
>>31089412
that Type: Full is the best name for a non-shiny.
>>
I nicknamed him Nebby.

I'd have probably called it something badass like Fucks Given: Null
>>
>>31089380
>>31089412
>>31089553
Canonically, it was originally called Type: Full before Aether realised it was shit and renamed it Type: Null.

Think up your own shit names, retards.
>>
File: img.jpg (121KB, 590x512px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
121KB, 590x512px
>>31089316
Trico
>>
Silva
>>
>>31089316
If I was being a cheeky cunt, I'd call him Failceus.

If I was trying to be serious, I'd call it Chimeral, or something running with Chimera. I'd need a day or two to run the names, and pick one that wasn't faggy. Chimeral is pretty faggy, it needs refinement.
>>
>>31089553
Because the scientist/whoever he got it/stole it from had already established its name. If you saw an animal you had never seen before, and someone called it a gromk, you'd probably not contest it too much. If you see an animal nobody has seen, you come up with the name.
>>
>>31093151
Type: Full was its name because it was originally intended to freely change typings in order to adapt to fight any kind of UB. It was renamed Type: Null originally it couldn't do that.

Silvally can do that, so he's pretty much Type: Full. I still wouldn't name it that, that's his slave name while he was being experimented on. Naming your Silvally that is like still refering to Laura as X-02
>>
I named him "((void*)0)", you would have some knowledge of the C programing language to get this.
>>
>>31093773
Awesome
>>
>>31093773
That's cool

I named mine if(type!=0)
>>
>>31089316
>What would his species be called if you would have evolved him before the emo kid did?
Kevin
>>
>>31089316
>What would his species be called if you would have evolved him before the emo kid did?

Type:Full. Do you even read?
>>
>>31089316
Dad...dy
>>
"fake arceus"
>>
>>31093658
According to the game the only thing they did to it was put a mask on it because Type: Full was too powerful, that's why when it evolves into Silvally it doesn't physically change at all except for the mask coming off
>>
Chimera.exe
>>
Farceus
>>
>>31095541
If it's too powerful without the mask, why in the hell do the stats stay exactly the same without it? What's the point if the mask does nothing?
>>
>>31096044
1) lore power =/= stats
2) its "power" is being able to freely switch between all types, along with Speed
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.