[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been gone since the datamine leaks and missed all the DEEPEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: VA04.jpg (165KB, 522x600px) Image search: [Google]
VA04.jpg
165KB, 522x600px
Been gone since the datamine leaks and missed all the DEEPEST LORE after Sun and Moon came out

What kind of cool/spoopy stuff did we discover? Any pastas I could catch up on?
>>
>>31088564
in SM, we found out the jews did 911. and cosmog evolves into necrozma.
>>
>>31088564
Guzma Becomes the new Aether Foundation Leader after you kill lusimine in ultra space because she fuses with that jellyfish motherfucker and basically becomes the final boss. when you beat her, Solgaleo or lunala show up and saves you and lillie right before she crushes you,then she dies.
the end.
>>
Guzma likes golf
>>
Lillie fucking dies
>>
>>31088564
You can breed with your Pokemon now.
>>
Pokemon can use Z moves once per battle
>>
When you complete the main story, you can use your legendary to travel between two dimensions. At first, the only difference seems to be that this new dimension is 12 hours ahead of the other and everything else is the same, but then if you go to your home, in your room you can see the (You) of this alternate dimension is not there, he/she is dead because you two couldn't co-exist in the same dimension and so it decided to supress one of the two. And all because you couldn't wait a few hours to catch a pokemon that shows up only at night, you miserable shits
>>
Mew confirmed the first ultra beast in the pokemon world that created all the pokemon after legend27 died from heart attack lol
>>
>>31090138
lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.