[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following Pokemon cannot be found in a tropical region based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (175KB, 991x617px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
175KB, 991x617px
The following Pokemon cannot be found in a tropical region based on Hawaii called Sun and Moon.

Defend this.
>>
>>31084528
>I don't know how biodiversity works so I'll just complain about it on a mongolian horseshoe-throwing forum
>>
>>31084549
>Swarms.
>>
>The following desert Pokémon cannot be found in the sandbox in my backyard
>>
>>31084528
>the cardboard photo board thing that you stick your face through in the HeaHea tourist centre has a Belossom on it

You're making me mad GF
>>
>>31084549
>being this big of a game freak apologist

Kill yourself
>>
>>31084528
And don't forget that Zen mode Darmanitan almost looks like a tiki.
>>
They needed to make room for the newer, more relevant Pokemon, like Fearow and Mankey.
>>
>>31084617
This hurts
>>
>>31084549
>The following Pokemon cannot be found in a tropical region based on Hawaii called Sun and Moon.
>[The following Pokemon cannot be found in a tropical region called Sun and Moon]

>sentence structure
>>
>>31084528
I still don't get it. At least give us a fucking larvesta on Poni island. Would be logical by the altar. Same goes for solrock and lunatone. Besides that, at least they should have cut down on the amount of fucking magikarps in the game. Population for them must be controlled, and alolans are pretty fucking lazy
>>
>>31084644
Did you not read the image?
>>
>>31084580
>being this buttblasted about little nitpicks in a childrens game
You're literally the fucking grandma who writes a complaint to the soup company cuz the one can she bought didn't have that many of her favorite veggies in it because she has no other purpose in life.

I'd say kill yourself but you're already dead inside
>>
>>31084528
why are heracross and ayylmao and octillery randomly there with unfitting blurbs
>>
>>31084677
>Besides that, at least they should have cut down on the amount of fucking magikarps

this
we fucking get it, magikarp exist beyond time and space. Why do they need to have an 80% encounter rate? Why not make it like 40% and give us shit like Basculin, the pokemon that everyone forgot? Or that butterfly fish thing? Or literally anything else?
>>
>ITT: People complain about shit the first two games in a series do that get fixed in the 3rd game
>>
>>31084696
>implying I'll read all that

Kill yourself already
>>
>>31084528
Also that kid in the hotel who mentions how much a pot looks like an oddish.

It's like the game went out of it's way to shit on everyone's hopes.
>>
>>31084766
>it's okay if gamefreak releases a shitty game at full price

how are people not fuming at this shit

i'd be mad as hell if i paid $40 for this shitshow
>>
>>31084799
You've had well over a decade to figure out GF's formula. If you don't like it, wait til the 3rd game. Some of us don't mind it, actually a lot of us don't, which is why they keep doing it.
>>
>>31084766
This.
I bet all those people who complained about XY being shit felt stupid when Z came out, fixed all the problems and ended up being the best game in the history of the franchise.
>>
>>31084642
>>31084617
I mean, the last time Mankey was in the pokedex was HGSS
>>
>>31084862
>Kalosperm still mad his shit generation wasn't good enough for the 3rd game
>>
>>31084862
lol'ed
>>
>>31084839
there hasn't been a 3rd game since platinum 10 years ago
>>
>all these people ITT who can't accept a game they like has flaws
The game's nice and all but it's a sin that most of the mons OP mentions aren't in the region dex.
>>
>>31084983
It's been 10 years? Fuck man. Still, gen 5 and gen 6 were the outliers in the formula. It definitely looks like they're going back to what they did for the first 10.
>>
>>31084699
Heracrossfags always believing their bro is relevant and perfect
>>
>>31084678
The point is that the way OP worded the sentence he was basically saying "a region called Sun and Moon"
>>
>>31084528
ONLY THREE OF THEM ARE GEN I GET THAT NON-PANDERING SHIT OUT OF MY FACE

It makes sense not to have an abundance of Gen III pokemon in the game since we just got ORAS and we're tired of those Pokemon. I think that's what their logic was, as flawed as it was since the Alola Dex is mostly Gen I stuff
>>
>>31084528
Dont think volcarona is a volcano native pokemon
>>
>>31085046
Hey man, not many Pokémon will not disrupt pots and pans
>>
>>31084549
>mongolian horseshoe-throwing forum

You got a sensible chuckle out of me.
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 288x226px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 288x226px
>>31084983
>10 years ago
>>
>>31085506
It is the sun pokemon though
>>
>>31084528
>no hula dancer pokemon
>no tree pokemon
>no cactus pokemon
>only three fish pokemon
>no volcano pokemon
>no hercules beetle pokemon
>no alien pokemon
>no sun and moon pokemon
>no hawaiian looking girl from the other tropical reigon
how is this acceptable?
>>
>>31084883

Mankey's and Primeape's pokedex entry are what make them worth being in the game
>>
The Alola pokedex was normie pandering. >Eeveelutions
>Shit ton of gen 1s
>Lucario
>Way too many pseudos
>>
>>31084528
>No penguins in the arctic
0/10, what was nature thinking?
>>
>Oddish Line
No Excuse

>Tropius
Was just in ORAS. Mediocre excuse

>Carnivine
Sinnoh remakes soon. Mediocre excuse

>Cacnea line
Was Just in Oras. Mediocre excuse.

>Maractus
Useless fodder mon, no need a Pokedex slot

>Remoraid line
Region already bloated with Water Types. The issue in itself is that Masuda is a fuck who won't curb his Water Boner

>Mantine line
Region already bloated with Water Types. The issue in itself is that Masuda is a fuck who won't curb his Water Boner

>Sol and Luna
Inexcusable even if they were in ORAS. Literally whoever made the decision should have their hands cut off

>Heracross
Needed to make room to show off the new Bug/Fighting types that have made it completely obsolete as a Pokemon.

>Larvesta line
No GOOD Moon Moth/Butterfly Pokemon to parallel it, which SHOULD have been a new Pokemon but Gamefreak too stupid

>Numel line
In Oras recently. Mediocre excuse

>Slugma line
In Oras recently. Mediocre excuse

>Those stupid Gen 5 aliens
No reason for them to be in
>>
I don't remember anyone complain about Clamperl and Spoink not being in Pearl Version.
>>
>>31085940
Consider for a moment how long ago it was that Diamond and Pearl came out.
Then consider how long ago this board came into being.
>>
>>31085775
Is the region really bloated with water-types? If so, they should have rearranged their priorities because there are very few that actually live in the sea. You get Magikarp, Finneon, and Wishiwashi in every water location, guest starring the occasional location specific shit like corsola or dewpider.
>>
>>31086033
I didn't just mean on here. The internet exists outside 4chan too, you know.
>>
>>31086081
The first bit still stands.
>>
>>31085940
there's a major difference between that and solrock/lunatone

first of to them the sun/moon aspect is KEY to their design while the pearls in both other 'mons are of lesser importance (vanishing upon evolution)
secondly they would make for a good dynamic regarding the box legendaries and the general space theme of the game
>>
>>31086079
i think the biggest problem is the variety of pokemon you can get by fishing. magikarp is fucking everywhere and has an 80% encounter rate. but yeah, surfing in most locations you're limited to tentacool, finneon, and wingull/pelipper. there are a ton of water pokemon in this game but like you said the majority are way too rare and only in 1 or 2 spots
>>
>>31086119
Too bad they're shit anyway and their loss affects nobody.
>>
>>31086079

There are 58 Water types in a Regional Pokedex that caps at 301.

A little over 1/6th the entire Pokedex is water types.

The bigger issue is that the fucking retards made several routes basically be "only catch Water Types here" routes for the most parts.

34 Normal types and 30 Flying Types come in as the 2nd and 3rd most prevalent types

The real issue is that Gamefreak can't fucking just get it through their heads that MAYBE you can catch non-water types in the water.
>>
>>31084528
>defend this.
I cannot, Sun and Moon has incredibly short areas, I thought the Volcano area was going to be initially huge but it's just a literal walk in the park.
>>
>>31086251
58 water types...and in almost all locations, Magikarp is STILL at an obscenely high appearance rate.
>>
>>31084983
Platinum released in 2008 you fucking liar
>>
>>31084983
>8 years
Tfw 2008 was 8 years ago
>>
>>31084591
Look up dharma dolls
>>
>venus fly traps
>tropical
The only place in the entire world fly traps are endemic to is North Carolina.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.