[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly does being "reminiscent of the Ultra Beasts"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481944808552.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481944808552.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
What exactly does being "reminiscent of the Ultra Beasts" mean from an in-universe perspective?

Obviously we can tell that it deviates from standard Pokemon design philosophy, but what would Pokemon characters say are the visual difference between a UB and a Pokemon, since Looker, the MC (after catching it), and the Pokedex all say that Necrozma looks like an Ultra Beast.
>>
>>31084437
Probably the confused/scared nature the UBs are supposed to give off. Not even it knows what it's doing.
>>
it is an ultra beast...without the beast boost like the cosmog line. Same prime number stats and that weird metallic sound in it's cry like all UB
>>
It's reminiscent in that it looks like other UBs, but it lacks the aura (Beast Boost) the others have, probably due to acclimation with the game's universe.
>>
>>31084437
Well there is no direct confirmation if it came from Ultra Space, only that it comes from another dimension. I think it technically counts as a UB in the same way Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo and Lunala do. Regarding the visual effects i'd say that UBs simply look... weird or out of place while also defying any logic that has to do with the Pokemon world. Like Xurkitree having no facial features and being able to generate absurd amounts of electricity or Kartana being able to cut down anything though it is made out of paper like material. At least that's what I think.
>>
>>31084557
Also its extreme hostility
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.