[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should GF bring back Pokemon on the console or is it only suitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon_Colosseum_Coverart.png (180KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Colosseum_Coverart.png
180KB, 256x363px
Should GF bring back Pokemon on the console or is it only suitable for handhelds?
>>
I'd love another console rpg. Sadly the sales don't justify the move.
>>
Console with Switch coming. inb4 poorfags thinking gen 8 will be on 3DS
>>
>>31083694
Yes, do another console/shadow pokemon game. Let genius sonority and the pokemon company do it like before, they did such a good job with Gale of Darkness.
>>
>>31083694
Gamefreak did not make colosseum
>>
genius senority should make a new one.
>>
>>31083694
GF doesnt have a choice anymore
>>
I want a PC version of a pokemon game

It already looks good on the 3DS so I wonder how good it would look on a gaymen PC

Also mods
>>
>>31084720
why would nintendo ever let this happen? How would this benefit them?
>>
>>31083694
Yes the console needs more Pokemon, lets get Genius Sonority working on Pokemon games that aren't shit.
>>
>>31083694
With how laggy Sun and Moon were, I'd prefer them to be released on a console with more power. With the possibility of the series making the "Switch" to the hybrid, it won't be much longer until that happens.
>>
>>31083694
I'm playing Gale of Darkness at the moment and I must say I really like how attacks look. Graphics are dated, sure. But the way the attacks are depicted is pretty awesome. EQ feels immensly powerful in this game. Whereas in S/M it feels really meh.

Moves in Colosseum and Gale of Darkness have more oomph in general.

I heared you can't soft reset for good natured birds and edgy Lugia. Is this true?
>>
>>31083791
I don't think that's totally true

I mean their main appeal was seeing Pokemon in 3d but the games themselves were pretty good.

I really like the idea of not being able to grind your Pokemon, and having a very limited pool of Pokemon you could catch.

It's almost like they made a full game out of the rented pokemon concept from battle frontier and Pokemon stadium
>>
>>31087482
You can but it's annoying if you want to do it for multiple birds because the game records the IVs and nature of Shadow Pokémon you've encountered for future fights.
>>
>That Colosseum sounding part in Lusamine's theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnaVTcUDQMA&t=27s
>>
>>31087875
You can grind on mt battle.
>>
>>31088035
Ah fuck.
Well, I can get Kanto Birds from FR/LG with good natures if I really want to. Just edgy Lugia is a problem I like the moves it gets for getting cleansed in this game.
>>
>>31088737
Yeah, that's true

I guess I meant more of like how shadow Pokemon wouldn't gain exp until after you purified them. So it was harder to grind a Pokemon until they could brute force it and much easier to switch strategies or switch Pokemon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.