[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /vp/ feel about the Togepi line? I think they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: BbBkMwl[1].png (82KB, 637x443px) Image search: [Google]
BbBkMwl[1].png
82KB, 637x443px
How does /vp/ feel about the Togepi line? I think they're p cool. Underrated what for basically being angels an' all.
>>
>>31082022
I want to fuck togekiss
>>
>>31082022
Togekiss was a mistake and I don't get why people like it.
>>
>>31082038
i want to fuck togepi
>>
>>31082063
Paraflinch
>>
>>31082063
Big cute cuddlebird
>>
>>31082022
Togekiss is my favorite fairy-type Pokémon, Togetic looks fucking disgusting, however.
>>
>>31082022
I like Togekiss but the paraflinchhax set is the most cancerous thing to serene grace the meta since stall
>>
File: pkmn___togekiss_by_feriowind[1].jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn___togekiss_by_feriowind[1].jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>31082063
I like it. The general consensus is that it feels too stiff and doesn't fit the peculiar, otherworldly feel that Togetic had. Some of the fanart draws it differently though. I mostly just like what Togekiss represents.
>>
>>31082063
>Flying type
>SpA that rivals a good chunk of legendaries and megas even now
>solid defenses
>can run several viable sets in every format ranging from support to wallbreaker
>giant-ass wings for aerial superiority
>harbinger of peace
Togekiss is in my top 5 overall
>>
>>31082363
...but it looks like shit
>>
>>31082022
Except Togetic was invented before Twilight of Princess. You probably don't remember because you were still in your father's testicules
>>
>>31082063
Togepi was already my nigga and then he got evos and they became my niggas too
Togekiss is also just a solid Pokemon
>>
>>31082418
>what is subjective
>what is taste
>what is differing opinion
>what is enjoying something despite it not turning out perfect
>I don't know the meaning of these things
>I'm a banana lost in this world
>>
>>31082418
I still like it
>>
>>31082063
This.

Who the fuck greenlit that POS?
>>
>>31082022
Top favorite. Adorable, powerful, and s e r e n e.
>>
>>31082520
People with good taste, unlike you.
>>
File: 1481096361670.png (174KB, 566x394px)
1481096361670.png
174KB, 566x394px
>tfw someone pulls some dirty gimmick shit in a battle
>tfw you whip out Togekiss paraflinch them to death in return
>>
>>31082294
>I mostly just like what Togekiss represents.
This. I love the idea of it as a sign of peace. It's like if there was a white dove pokemon. Not to mention it's so big and cuddly!
>>
>>31082022
I like it. I'm guilty of abusing paraflinch with it in gen 4, and in gen 6 I had a garchomp/togekiss combo that was consistently good
>>
>>31083127
I think they may indeed be based on the idea of doves. It's kind of hard to tell.
>>
>>31082798
Good luck ParaFucking this gen you fucker.
>>
What's a good set for togekiss this gen
>>
>>31082063
>>31082418
I agree with you. It's telling that all the reasons for Togekiss are just competitive nonsense (muh paraflinch) or "it's cute" even though the two previous designs have that.

Why does Togetic lose it's neck? Why is Togekiss just Togepi with wings?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.