[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We could have had these. If it wasn't for them getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: bc2.png (609KB, 2396x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bc2.png
609KB, 2396x1280px
We could have had these.

If it wasn't for them getting leaked so early, we could have had these. They were the real starters.

Sun and Moon was so skimpy and rushed because they started so much over from scratch once the leaks happened.

Is there anything leakers don't fucking ruin? God I'm furious.
>>
Those second stages are iconic.
>>
dont even reply
>>
i bet you thought 6 5 was real as well
>>
>ever defending the literal shit pokemon cubble
>even ironically
cease
>>
>>31079388
>>
>>31079345
>We could have had these.
Yeah. Thank god we didn't.
>>
>>31079388
oh, you're one of those
>>
>>31079371
calm down numel
>>
>>31079345
Thank god we didn't. Keep up the leaks everybody.
>>
For a while I honestly couldn't tell if people were just baiting hard or were just that stupid to actually think these were legit. Gen 7 hype season really brought out some of the worst of /vp/.
>>
>>31079439
>best
>>
>>31079439
More legit than the ones we got stuck with
>>
If you can reasonably predict what the final form looks like based on the first form it's unrealistic.

You tell me you foresaw Blaziken, Empoleon or Primarina from their starter forms
>>
>>31079513
>gen 1/2
>it just gets bigger
recent gens i 100% agree tho
starter final evos are predictable never ever again
>>
All three are completely inferior to the real ones
>>
>>31079544
so, the tranny seal , the furbait and the numale are better?
>>
>>31079544
Nah the fire and water ones are miles better.
Just put Rowlet line in there and you've got the best trio ever. Sad that they were scrapped, better than what they got replaced with.
>>
>>31079584
>the abomination that is cubble line
>better than anything
(You)
>>
>>31079439
It was obvious Luchalitten and Poppmaid were from Gamefreak. Only they could come up with something like that.
>>
>>31079635
>(You)
Well memed sir :^)
>>
>>31079345
>We could have had these.
Thank god we didn't
These are so bad
>>
>>31079584
>Owlfag being retarded

No surprise there.
>>
>>31079544
Yeah, they're a lot better than the shitty generic fakemons.
>>
>finpip
why would anyone ever want this
>>
>>31079573
Numel isn't a starter, anon..
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.