[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the biggest meme wishes in the Pokemon community (along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

File: PokkenTournamentBoxart.png (212KB, 291x350px) Image search: [Google]
PokkenTournamentBoxart.png
212KB, 291x350px
>one of the biggest meme wishes in the Pokemon community (along the lines of "We want a Star Fox by Platinum!"/"We want Captain Falcon God Hand!") has been "We want a REAL Pokemon fighting game! Smash doesn't count!"
>they get one
>it flops/fails/nobody cares
>not even a Switch port rumored as far as insiders go, at least not in the first year

What went wrong?
>>
>>31077854
Is it even officially available in America?
>>
It didn't really flop, according to Namco it has sold ~1 million, which is pretty decent for a Wii U game.
The problem is that they decided to not release any of the DLC the arcade version got, so people quickly stopped talking about it.

>>31077936
Yes.
>>
>>31077854
>it flops/fails

Did it really? How many Wii U exclusives sold over a million copies like Pokkén did?
>>
>>31077854

It's a Wii U game. If every person who currently has a Wii U bought it, it would still be a "flop" compared to titles on other platforms. It was relatively succesful, and a lot of people liked it. It might have actually gotten some tournament play too if the devs hadn't completely fucked up multi-player.

inb4 "but teh camera changes!"
>>
>>31077936

It has since March.
>>
Competitive player here, game isn't dead but 100% community run. TPCi fucked us over during our first competitive season because of running their tournaments like shit. The community events have been great, but needing 2 full Wii Us, 2 USB Lan adapters, 2 monitors, and a crossover cable gets annoying for only one full tournament setup.

Game definitely didn't flop, it sold but didn't have much hype around it post-release. Personally, I'm hoping for a sequel because a port won't fix many of the issues the game has.
>>
>>31077854
The game is still going strong in arcade, the Wii U is the flop here.

What did you expect when the Wii U version just entirely dropped support and didn't even come fully packed in the first place?
>>
>>31077854
>meme wishes
What does that even mean?
>>
>>31077854
>What went wrong?
The Wii U.
>>
For my household, we couldn't play against each other without it being annoying and at less fps. Playing online was okay, but we really just wanted to fight against each other. So it just kinda faded away.
>>
>What went wrong
It was an appeasement game Nintendo strong-armed Harada into because he wanted T7 on the switch
>>
>>31077854
Shit Roster
>>
>>31077854
I thought it was "We want a Pokemon MMO"
>>
>>31077854
Biggest meme wish was always PokeMMO with all regions. How new are you?

Also, Pokken was an okay game. Definitely high tier as far as Pokemon spin offs are concerned. Stop being so damn salty it didn't turn into another Memelee, last thing it needed was an autistic fanbase circlejerking over it for 10 years.
>>
>>31077854
I don't even own a Wii U so there's that. I personally don't know anyone that does either.
>>
Should've made it a regular 2D-plane fighting game
>>
Still waiting for my Napoleonic Penguin
>>
An underwhelming lineup.
>>
>>31078075
This this this this
>>31078343
And this this this

Seriously, it didn't flop. It just faded from being talked about cuz what the fuck is there to talk about when they're releasing new characters that nobody can play?

If they make a sequel with a handful of interesting new mons for the Switch it WILL do much much better.
>>
>>31078075
>TPCi fucked us over during our first competitive season because of running their tournaments like shit.

Can you enlighten me on this? The tournaments looked like they were running fine to me.
>>
>>31077854
>Naruto fighter
>real fighting game
Pick one
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1800x1800px
>>31078323
NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R
>>
>>31078440
They ran the tourneys horribly. They ran it like VGC where everybody starts playing at the same time, and the next round can't start until everybody's finished. The TCG guys kept getting mad at us for "being too liud" when we were just trying to be hype like a regular FGC audience. TPCi is incompetent and while all that cash was nice, the tourneys were shit and ruined a lot for us. We're entirely grassroots now, and while things are looking shaking, we're doing our best and having a good time. We'll be there at the Dallas regional this weekend, stream and everything.
>>
>>31077990
The competitive circuit was an absolute failure. They gave it a bigger prize pot than TCG or VGC and got about 1/10th the number of people turning up.
At UK Nationals there were literally people who went 3W-2L and got a cash prize.
>>
>>31077854
The thing that killed my motivation was the online rank system.

It's ass backwards, just shows how much you play and not how good you are.
>>
>>31078143
>>31077967
>>31078392
>The problem is that they decided to not release any of the DLC the arcade version got, so people quickly stopped talking about it.

I imagine they'll release the DLC sooner or later. They're just waiting on that because, Bamco being Bamco, they always wait for a while after an arcade release to port stuff to consoles so that they can milk the arcade version for every penny.

Tekken 7 is the biggest offender of this since that has been at arcades for ~2 years and it still doesn't have a console port, which makes it a miracle that the west can still keep up with Koreans/Japs (see Mr Naps vs Knee in Group A of KOIF16).
>>
>>31077990
>How many Wii U exclusives sold over a million copies like Pokkén did?
Pretty much all of the good ones did. 3D World sold like 5 million, Mario Kart was like 8 million, Splatoon was over 4 million, etc. I wouldn't call Pokken a flop though.
The only games that sold poorly on Wii U are games that are legitimately outright bad, like Star Fox Zero and Paper Mario Color Splash.
>>
>>31078004
>inb4 "but teh camera changes!"
I think that's a legitimate complaint since it forces one player to use the godawful GamePad.
>>
>>31078634
I think he mean non-Nintendo wii u exclusives, of which I don't know any besides Pokken and bayo 2
>>
>>31078612
The problem is that the game is already mostly forgotten, and the Wii U will be officially dead in 3 months (it's been unofficially dead for months though).
Any chance of console getting the new characters would be a Switch port at this point.
>>
>>31078473

ebin
>>
The game is a little TOO rock/paper/scissors if you ask me.

Most fighting games have this and reads, but also rely on execution and awareness.
>>
>>31078634
Doing bad is really in relevancy to how much was spent on it. Xenoblade X was funded as a second-tier title despite obviously being a triple A production, yet when sales figures came, sure it didn't do that well, but it made Monolith Soft and Nintendo a lot of money because they didn't spend much in the first place. I imagine Pokken being the same, since Pokken and Xenoblade X have had about the same length development cycle (almost or about 3 years).
>>
>>31078656

Except the data for the new characters was found in a Wii U update.
>>
File: pokken attack triangle.jpg (55KB, 570x314px) Image search: [Google]
pokken attack triangle.jpg
55KB, 570x314px
>>31078686
But it even comes with fun colors so you know when something is beating something else.
>>
>>31078709
That means nothing.
Or do I need to remind you about AZ Floette?
>>
>>31078498
>>31078507
Damn, that really sucks. Is a switch port really the only way the game can be revived at this point (to more than grassroots levels, that is).

>"being too liud"
What does this mean?

>>31078634
>The only games that sold poorly on Wii U are games that are legitimately outright bad, like Star Fox Zero and Paper Mario Color Splash.
>Star Fox Zero
I have this game still sitting on my rack completely unopened. Is it really that bad? I know people were saying that it wasn't as good as SF64 when it released, but now people are saying that it's legitimately bad. Should I sell the game while it still has value?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 406x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 406x298px
>>31078721
>mfw Blaziken Flare Blitz
>mfw Mewtwos Psystrike
>mfw counter piercing projectiles in general
the game breaks the attack triangle way too often if you ask me
>>
>>31078775
How about Chandelure's sneeze that acts as a counter, breaks counters, and inflicts status effects on top of that?
>>
>>31078155
The Word meme doesn't mean anything anymore
>>
>>31078769
Haha, meant to say being too loud. If you watch UK National finals between AngelDarksong and Afrokami, you'll just hear people awkwardly clapping at times instead of whooping or cheering. Obviously, TPCi events have little room for constant hype since TCG and VGC happen on a turn by turn basis.

Personally (same comp player from above), I don't think a port will save us. The game has a lot of inherent flaws, and while I love it to death, I can easily see why it didn't hit the mainstream. The best route imo is to release DLC on Wii U, let us grassroots until 2018 when Bamco will give us a reworked sequel, and then we'll get a competitive season in 2019. Just my thoughts though, lots of other top players (and even casual players) disagree with me, which is fine.
>>
>>31078769
Yes, SFZ is really that bad.
The targeting reticle is inaccurate because Miyamoto wanted to force players to use cockpit view, which is the single worst thing to ever get added to Star Fox.
The level design is awful. There are only 4 on rails stages, the rest are all range. All bosses are all range. And they ruined the Attack Carrier by making it all range.
The Gyrocopter is somehow even worse than the Blue Marine, and 2 levels are wasted on it.
The game has less levels and paths than SF64. And some levels are blatantly reused, without even changing the enemy layout.
Pretty much every other level is a dog fight with Star Wolf, and most of them aren't even full fights, you're usually just fighting 1 or 2 members. The 1 on 1 fight with Wolf stands out as particularly bad.
In 64 you unlocked secret levels through a variety of tasks, such as keeping Falco alive to face an alternate boss, killing 100 enemies in Katina, hitting all the spotlights in Zoness, or hitting all switches on the Forever Train. In SFZ you unlock secret levels by waiting for Star Wolf to appear, holding down the lock on button, then waiting for a cutscene to play.
Hard path doesn't have a second Andross fight.
And they tried to cash in on a decade old meme by having an entire level dedicated to the barrel roll meme.
As for selling it, I'm not sure if it would even be worth it. You probably won't get much for it. Amazon started selling it for $25 months ago because they were desperate to get rid of their stock.
>>
>>31078775
Too goddamned right. The game was just horrendously balanced in the first place, and all the updates did was put fuckin' bandaids on the gaping wounds, rather than overhaul everything.

Too much shit is safe on block, Counter-Pierce is one some of the DUMBEST shit that makes no sense, other moves you would THINK Pierce don't, fuckin' Braixen's a cheap OP piece of shit 'cause Bamco can't ever balance anything for the home releases, Blaziken's just a retarded "mash face on pad and win" character...

And people wonder why it's a dead game now.
>>
>>31078775
Psystrike sucks though.

Huge loss of health or synergy (depending on which Mewtwo), extremely minus on block, and for regular Mewtwo, the first hit doesn't even inflict hitstun.

I'm a Mewtwo main and I use it like once or twice in ten matches.
>>
>>31078945
Kind of yes and kind of no.

At a casual level, this is more or less accurate.

But competitively, all the top players agree that Braixen is the best character, yet Braixen gets very little results, only won EVO and gets decent placing in JP. NA Braixens never make a mark. Completely opposite for Blaziken, universally agreed to be bottom 3 (Blaziken main myself), gets bad results usually, outlier being BadIntent getting second at Seattle and 4th at NEC, and ANgelDarksong for winning UK Nationals.

At a competitive level, this game is actually extremely balanced. Gengar was considered to be bottom 2 but got second place at NEC. Character diversity is always present and you eventually catch all the little quirks of each character to the point that nothing feels overwhelmingly powerful at all. Even the arcade characters don't mess with the balance and actually improve it, since half of them have a positive matchup against Braixen.
>>
>>31079083
Tighter balance is the value add of smaller rosters.
>>
>>31079165
Yeah, I hate how people see smaller roster as a negative. With big rosters, you get shitfests like Smash 4.
>>
>>31077854
I don't know why everyone wished for a real time fighting game, a stadium-style game is more attractive to me. Anyway, Pokkén didn't go too bad, but to me it not having every pokémon was a major flaw.
>>
>>31078751

Apples to oranges.
>>
File: 1466267757946.webm (720KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466267757946.webm
720KB, 1280x720px
Braixen made this game very enjoyable, love the way she plays!
>>
>>31077854
>no Greninja
Is shit.
>>
>>31078689
>despite obviously being a triple A production,
It was never AAA
>>
>>31079809
t.nash player who dropped nash after the nerfs
>>
>bought Pokken
>finished story mode, which was pretty repetitive once you got to the higher ranks
>dress up character in some of the new clothes
>play online for about 40 matches

That's all I ever did with Pokken. It just did not really stick with me.
>>
>>31079922
The game itself feels like a triple A game imo, but I can see why you disagree.
>>
>>31078218
>Appeals to the genwunners
>Appeals to the waifu fags with Gardevoir and Braixen
>Lucario
>Appeals to the hipsters with Chandelure
>Garchomp
>Weavile
i guess
>>
>>31077854
Well here's a few
>Was on Wii u
>Took forever to come out here
>Roster is tiny and pathetic as fuck
>Has clones for no real fucking reason, especially with the source material having Literally 700+ characters
>Gameplay gets super stale
>Gives no real incentive NOT to spam one attack only
>Meta is fucking worse than league of scrublords somehow
>Online is also ass
>Support are mediocre at best
>No fucking dlc for home consoles yet
>No seriously, over 700 fucking choices and they chose a Pikachu and Mewtwo clone for what fucking reason again?
Anything else I missed?
Also anyone who says fighters always have clones, please don't even fucking bother, at least other fighting games don't have an actual source material they could've used
>>
>>31080311
>fucking pikachu libre instead of hawlucha
The butthurt is eternal
>>
>>31080311
If I recall, Pikachu Libre is the result of a fan poll for most wanted character to be added.
>>
>>31079083
Then explain why the hell they decided that Mewtwo had to be a shit character. He's overwhelmingly punishable on block (being -10 or worse on easily 75% of his moves, when the standard is -8 or better on more than half), not only spends synergy on specials but ALSO has the longest synergy bar, AND his Burst Attack is bad (and 1.3 nerfed its invincibility to boot!).

You'd think he'd have some advantages, or some unique way to get in or open opponents up for all those drawbacks... but nope. His Duel phase projectiles can just be crouched under, his CA whiffs if the opponent is an inch off the ground, and his 'mixups' are braindead easy to option-select.
>>
>>31080095
I thought Chandelure was really popular in Japan or something?
>>
>>31080588
They just wanted to get some of that Smash DNA in there.
Remember how Mewtwo's confusion was punishable on hit.
>>
>>31080588
It's funny because Mewtwo is considered to be top 3 for his strong punish and combo game, Mewtwo generally doesn't go into Synergy Burst and just uses his fast tools like aerial light to get the upper hand.
>>
It didn't flop though. It sold pretty well.

And to be fair, fighting games in general are dying anyways in favor of MOBAs, Overwatch, and CS:GO.
>>
>Wii U
>Lack of good local 2-player options
>STILL no playable DLC characters
>Gameplay is too simplified, it feels like a guessing game too much of the time
>Garbage ranking system along with no penalty for rage quitters online
>Lackluster, repetitive single player

I think I got it all
>>
It sold very well so it didn't flop or fail by any stretch of the imagination

What actually failed was getting no support from competitive fighting game players
>>
>>31080667
I thought the Mewtwos were Synergy Burst, the character.
You want to get them into Synergy Burst to remove all their drawbacks.
>>
>>31080699
Not the same person but that's literally the exact opposite of what they are

They're supposed to be really strong in their non-synergy burst mode to compensate for their extremely long synergy burst charge time

Isn't Mewtwo considered one of the best characters in the game? Because it definitely was when the game was first released, I haven't looked at Pokken for a while though, was Mewtwo nerfed or something?
>>
>>31080311
They put clones in for the same reason every fighting game does: adding another slot without having to make 100% new assets. It was either have the clones or have nothing in their place. Just be thankful they're not Ken level of clones.
>>
>>31080699
That's only Shadow Mewtwo, who has ridiculously low health and damages himself, compesnating for heavy damage, good plus moves and mixups, and very very fast meter gain.

Mewtwo is more about the punish and mingames, he doesn't really need Synergy Burst to succeed. The current World Champion is a Mewtwo main, but he's proficient with all characters.
>>
>>31080734
They really aren't clones at all. Libre and Pikachu share maybe 1 move, and still have a different animation and frame data for said move.

Mewtwo and Shadow Mewtwo share a couple more moves, but have mostly diverse movesets and play completely differently. In competitive discussion, the "clone" aspect is never brought up, it really doesn't exist.
>>
>>31080719
I think it was Shadow Mewtwo because it could infinite someone if they blocked. That got patched though.
>>
>>31077854
>game is named after Tekken
>plays nothing like Tekken
Bravo Scamco
>>
>>31080766
Exactly. They just reused most of the model and skeleton for them, but a lot of people cried clones.
>>
>>31080796
In the metaphorical sense, like how Pikachu fights like Heihachi and Braixen fights like Xianghua
>>
Gotta drop for a bit, ask whatever questions you guys have. I'm here to spread Pokken awareness.
>>
>>31078910
To be fair, I had lots of fun playing through it with a friend on his Wii U in coop.
The thing is, I had fun playing it once and I don't see myself wanting to play through it again that much while I still occasionally play through SF64.
>>
>>31077854
lol it's not even a traditional fighting game
>>
>>31080924
It's both a 3D and 2D fighter at the same time, what's not to like.
>>
>>31077854
bad roster and awful camera

they went with the shitty Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm game style rather than something objectively better like DOA/Virtua Fighter/Tekken or Street Fighter. I would have been fine with either 2D or 3D fighting, but this shit was garbage.

They needed to be more creative with the roster instead of pandering like they ALWAYS do: i.e., Pikachu (and not even just one Pikachu, TWO (2) different Pikachu), plus tons of other Kanto mons (Charizard, TWO (2) different Mewtwo), Gengar, Gardevoir (good idea, but pandering nonetheless), Lucario and Machamp. On top of that, instead of at least 2 mons of each type for a total of 36 characters, you get a roster smaller than that and with less diversity to boot.

An awful concept that signals the slow death of the franchise.
>>
>>31080095
you guess rightly
even /vp/ could have come up with a better roster
>>
>>31080950
>It's both a 3D and 2D fighter at the same time
while not being particularly great at either of them
>>
>>31080950
It's not a copy paste of a game I'm familiar with.
>>
I imagine a good way to kill the community for a specific release/port of a game is letting them know the version they played is no longer being supported with up to date content.

Well, this is literally the only way that people outside of Japan can play. So kind of a huge fuck up. If the plan really is the continue support on a Switch port, they should have at least kept the Wii U version up to date for a while, instead of dropping it on it's ass.
>>
>>31081101
The competitive community doesn't mind this as much as one might think. We get all excited when we gather around our one translator who lives in JP and he tells us all about the new characters and the JP scene. Our only real problem is lack of players, and that can only be solved by reinvigorating interest with DLC, a port, or a sequel.
>>
File: IMG_20161117_170813.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_170813.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>31079945
>he thinks i main braixen because shes top tier
>>
Nobody actually tried to pick up Braixen after EVO, the few who did mostly gave up. The only Braixen mains we have now are the ones from launch.
>>
File: 1481272898281.gif (2MB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
1481272898281.gif
2MB, 500x256px
>>31081387
When Braixen won EVO so many people cried she was way too overpowered. So glad all the butthurt main switchers realized shes not as easy to play as it seems. I bet they couldnt even FCC consistently offline.
>>
>>31079083
How are the DLC characters anyways? I've barely heard anything about them.
>>
>>31081504
Darkrai was pretty bad at launch, like worst character bad, but buffs made him top 10 probably. Scizor is pretty good and does well against zoners, also top 10. Empoelon is really good with lots of strong damaging and priority moves, top 5. Croagunk is more or less unexplored, we really don't know. He has some RNG in his playstyle so I assume that's why nobody touches him.
>>
>>31080667
Punish? Don't make me laugh!
How the hell can you be a punish character when a majority of moves are safe on block, and some even safe on WHIFF?
>>
>>31082181
hold block until somebody messes up. Most characters have a pretty easy way to get out of their pressure strings, and Mewtwo can do well with his tools of mixup like Barrier, check shield with crouching light, and go for tick grabs in field phase.
>>
>>31081008
>hey needed to be more creative with the roster instead of pandering like they ALWAYS do
please tell me how exactly Machamp is considered pandering? Take note this was way before Sun/Moon so please don't cite its appearance in those games. Chandelure, Weavile, Empoleon aren't exactly pandered too on the same level as the others you have mentioned
>>
>>31078498
I was on the Pokkén Nationals staff, I've responded to complainers here before, but it really was inevitable this happened. They literally just took random people from the TCG and VGC judges and told them that they're doing Pokkén now. Half the staff weren't okay with that and just left or went back to their preferred event anyway, the other half had to just deal with putting a tournament together with next to no organisation
Later on TPCI actually just started paying for other tournament running companies/conventions to hold Pokkén tournaments, which worked much better since they were people who'd actually done fighting game stuff before.
>>
>>31077854
>What went wrong?
Wii U.
>>
>>31082299
>tfw no (You)
I messed up my construction: I was referring to the lack of diversity with Machamp, not pandering. The others you mentioned are the start of a decent cast.
>>
>>31082837
Yeah, I'll agree that the later TPC tourneys were better. Worlds was pretty good. It was just the early mishaps that really got to us.
>>
File: 1421849046764.jpg (292KB, 853x801px) Image search: [Google]
1421849046764.jpg
292KB, 853x801px
>>31077854
Shitty roster.

Empoleon at least fixes the "no Water-type starter" error but adding two Hoenn starters but not completing the trio doesn't sit well with me.

>inb4 insecure Blazikenfags start shouting about good/bad taste because someone prefers a different starter
>>
>>31082983
But how is it lack of diversity? Who else in the roster is a grappler with tons of health but easily zoned out?
>>
>>31077854
Well for one thing it was released in the Wii U's dying year, so that didn't help it, which also may contribute to the fact that there's no DLC for it despite everyone knowing that Japan got a handful of new characters for the arcade version which only made Pokken's irrelevancy even worse.

Granted, there's most likely going to be an updated Switch port in the future with all the DLC characters included and maybe even some new modes, but that's just speculation.
>>
I just didn't find the gameplay that fun when I played the demo. Weird mish mash of 3D and 2D fighter that does both on a mediocre level.
>>
>>31083357
not gonna lie, am blazikenfag, but I respect people's taste as long as they don't diss on mine (am also emboarfag and incineroarfag, I'm not well liked)
>>
>>31082837
That's pretty much what used to happen with VGC
TPCI: You TCG judges are doing VGC
TCG Judges: But we don't know anything about VGC
TPCI: Pfft, what's to know? You press A and it says super effective or something.
>>
>>31083498
You're alright then. I just remember the way Blazikenfags acted after the Chandelure reveal, shouting "le BTFO!" like a bunch of fucking Smash fans. Left a bad taste in my mouth for the Pokémon.
>>
>>31083498
Ive honestly never met a blaziken fan that's also an emboar and incineroar fan. My best friend who is the largest blaziken fan only tepidly likes emboar and prefers decidueye. You're pretty cool, emboar and incineroar are my top 2 fire starters
>>
File: 1354676628151.png (163KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1354676628151.png
163KB, 511x428px
>>31084047
>only tepidly likes emboar
>tepidly
>>
File: emboar profile.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
emboar profile.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>31084132
>>
>>31081325
>I enjoy playing this top tier character because it is very easy to play this top tier character
>>
>>31085408
>except this top tier character is actually difficult and is underrepresented at the highest level of play
>>
>>31084047
you're pretty cool too anon, was never a fan of infernape tho
>>
File: 1474709545197.png (1MB, 1478x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474709545197.png
1MB, 1478x1500px
I hacked my Wii U and got the game last month, and I've been casually playing with Garchomp. Every time I go online and run into a Braixen player I get stomped. How do I deal with projectile spam?
>>
>>31087414
walk and block, use dig too.

online braixen are annoying and also something I struggle with. Something we all have to get through together.
>>
>>31087036
I could say the same about Infernape
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.