[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So assuming they make "Stars" a game that happens after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Sun.jpg (22KB, 263x598px) Image search: [Google]
Sun.jpg
22KB, 263x598px
So assuming they make "Stars" a game that happens after a time skip, do you think they'd go the Red/Black (he was supposed to appear in the PWT) route and let you fight him?

What would his team be?
>>
Doubt it, I'm 99% certain Red is the only protag that will ever return as an NPC.
>>
>>31077579
>Red/Black
But there's only dialogue for Hilda in BW2.
>>
>>31077602
Source? I assumed their dialogue would be the exact same.
>>
>>31077579
I wish that were the case but I doubt they'll ever do that.
>>
>>31077602
>>
>>31077670
i'm semi glad they never showed up in BW2 because it confirms that they're stronger than the other protags and they don't have that title taken away from them by Nate/Rosa.
>>
>>31077579
Starter
Nebby
Eeveelution
Silvally/Porygon-Z
Aerodactyl
A. Exeggutor

Zygarde could also go in there as well but two legendaries is hax and Solgaleo/Lunala is more relevant
>>
>>31077625
was going to say my ass, but the actual source is /vp/ which is probably less reliable

not that it matters since I was wrong anyway and >>31077670 posted the actual source
>>
>>31077694

All protags are equally skilled due to them all being player inserts.
>>
>>31077751
Nah, man. The newest protag is always the strongest, hence why Nate/Rosa would beat Hilbert/Hilda in their game and why Gold/Nate beat Red.
>>
>>31077719
Why Exeggutor?
>>
>>31078010
When you go with Lillie to Exeggutor island, upon arrival one of them attack you, much like Snorlax with the flute or Sudowoodo and the Squirtbottle
>>
>>31077579
>99%
Should be only 50%, though. We have only received two true sequels, GSC and HGSS, and the protagonist appeared in one of them.
>>
>>31078176
... You know you can run away from that fight right?
>>
>>31077579
Won't happen. But let's just say for this scenario GF can actually code they should let you scan a QR code for your sun moon team so you fight that.
>>
>>31078654
Yet you could run away from Snorlax in the Kanto games and what happened? Red catched it
>>
>>31077811

Purely because they were the protaginist at the time.

If GF remakes gen 1 again and ends it with a time skip to the battle with Gold, Red will win that battle due to being the active protag.
>>
>>31077579
>Decidueye
>Incineroar
>Primarina
>Solgaleo
>Lunala
>Tapu Koko
>>
There's an NPC that spawns right outside of the Pokemon League if you rebeat the E4 and Title Defense enough times

He tells you what your team was when you beat the E4 for the very first time

That's his team in "Stars"

But, I highly doubt they would have two protagonists in one game if it wasn't Red

The only way I can see them bringing back the SM protagonist is if you play as them again in a sequel (which probably won't happen)
>>
>>31077579

Why would I want to battle him when I don't give a shit about him?
>>
If you believe the Stars rumors then you also believe it is just a third version. At best it's going to be like Platinum and make the story begin a few months after it did in SM so that the League and the Gyms and the Jurassic Park is already built by the time you arrive in Alola.
>>
I have a poll slightly related to that and i hope it's alright that i post it in here

Do you think the next game will be on 3DS or on Switch?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/11925218
>>
>>31077694
>confirms that they're stronger than the other protags

Not sure what headcanon you're on but Hilbert/Hilda have some of the lowest feats compared to other protags.
>>
File: 1482361828427.jpg (58KB, 493x310px) Image search: [Google]
1482361828427.jpg
58KB, 493x310px
>>31081157
can you stop posting your autistic as fuck strawpoll in every thread

thanks and go fuck yourself
>>
>>31081191
Well, i just want to see the general consensus, and i only post once per thread, and only in threads that are already about polls or future installments
And i really think that's better than just making a new thread when i could post it in an existing one
Plus, i never tried to derail any threads with my posts.

However, you'll be happy to know that i just wanted to go for at least 100 votes, which i got just now, so i'll either cut down, or stop altogether

Btw: i don't see how my poll is [insert buzzword]
>>
>>31081182
>lowest feats
Nice meme. Feats mean jackshit when the opposing teams are always around the same level in strength. Out of everyone in the 2nd pre-mega timeline, Hilbert is definitely the strongest behind Nate. In story, they're the only characters confirmed with legendaries.
>>
>>31078544
You replied to the wrong post.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.