[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's go look for Professor Kukui! I'll start here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: hau.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
98KB, 500x500px
>Let's go look for Professor Kukui! I'll start here at the bridge, you run your ass all the way around the fucking garden!

>stays standing right at the bridge, never moves
>go all the fucking way around him, Kukui is literally right behind him

Is this piece of shit the single dumbest asshole to ever be put into a Pokemon game? I'd rather roam around with Tierno than this retarded faggot. That fat fuck is less lazy than this Malasada-scarfing walking turd. I hope his goddamn Raichu gets raped by a Krookodile. Jesus Christ SM has terrible characters. GF just needs to stop trying to write people and give us a simple adventure again.
>>
>>31077058
And don't forget:
>Muh, his family backstory is interesting
>Muh, he has a develpment
>Muh, he is supposed to be comfy
I'm seriously thinking he is just as bad as X/Y Tierno and Trevor.
>>
It's because he's gay so he's really awkward around people because he hasn't figured out how to express himself yet
Kukui promised him some D if he beats the league though, so that's his entire motivation.
>>
>>31077299
I don't remember shit about his family. Spoon-feed plox
>>
>>31077058
the dude is a massive troll,you can see it in his dialogue throughout the game. he was making you go through all that because he could
>>
>>31077708
He just has some sort of inferiority complex towards his gramps.
>>
>>31077708

His dad ran away because he hated being in Hala's shadow. Hala got traumatizingly assmad. Hau has an inferiority complex towards both of them now.
>>
>>31077721
>literally "M-Merely pretending!": The Character
Not making him any more likeable here.
>>
>>31077708
Hala made him retreat from real life into a fantasy.
>>
If Hau was a cute animu girl you would all be talking about how she's the best character in the game and getting into arguments with lillifags
>>
>>31077995
But he's not, so your argument has no point. Also Lillie a shit as well. There is no good SM character except Guzma
>>
>>31078162
I liked Nanu
>>
>>31078162
Mallow, Lana, Nanu, Hapu, Kiawe, Hala.
>>
>>31079794
Of course you did. This is /vp/.
>>
>>31077995
Can't speak for anyone else, but I think that would make me hate him (well, her) more because of precisely what you're talking about. Hated how people overlooked how shitty of a character Shauna was just because they wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>31078162
>There is no good SM characte
There is no good SuMo anything. There is a reason why 4chan and similar communities consider it the Sonic 06 of Pokemon

>>31079794
CRAAAAWWLLLING INNNNN MY SKIIIIIIN

>>31079816
All one-note, one-trait """""characters""""" that nobody sane would consider liking.
>>
>>31080309
>SuMo

Get off my /vp/, plebbit
>>
>>31080309
Is Pokebarneyfag back?
>>
>>31077058
I want to fuck him. I don't know why.
>>
>>31080716
oh I think you know exactly why...
>>
File: 1477334054820.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477334054820.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>It is actually mentioned in the story that he is an entire island behind you in the challenge
>Cuts you off at the Pokemon League with his perfect EV rapist starter
>>
>>31080935
delet this
Hau is pure
>>
>>31077058
This motherfucker is the only thing (if I don't count the fucking Trainer School) that stopped me to fully enjoy the game.

Seriously, if he was removed the game would nothing but improve.

> Shit character
> Shit dialogue
> Ruins tension moments with his shiteating grin
> Shit rival, weak as fuck. And on top of that he picks the starter that loses to yours.
> STOP. WITH. THE. FUCKING. MALASADAS
>>
>>31077299
At least there's only one of him and he has a personality besides being worthless, unlike Tierno and Trevor.
>>
File: 1477023829622.png (710KB, 1057x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1477023829622.png
710KB, 1057x1129px
>>31080935
fucking fatass eating all of those malasadas
>>
>>31080996
pure fat
>>
>>31081022
The whole game needed to stop with the malasadas. They were literally the only thing on TV and there were 3-4 malasada shops fulfilling exactly the same purpose and taking up valuable space. Hell, at least show your character and pokemon eating the damn things.
>>
>>31081022
>>31081094
>Hating on Malasadas
IT'S CALLED WORLD BUILDING, MOM
>>
>>31081075
He's for pure handholding
>>
>>31081094
When i first walked in and saw the trainer with their poliwhirl or whatever it was I thought I'd get to see me and my poke chilling too

but of course game freak manages to disappoint yet again
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.